Jeremy Wagner

It's been an hour and a half, with my machete. Every single second, I severely crave to find Joel and murder him. It will not only help me and my urges, but it will help the voices and the other contestants around me to end this game before it even starts.

Should I talk about the thing that every other contestant does? No, I won't. I don't have time for that, I need to use this last bit of time to get Joel before he can 1. Get to the arena or 2. Keep hiding before eventually being taken to the arena by those big buff security guards I could never get past. Those 2 reasons are why I need to find Joel quickly and as recent as possible. I do already have an idea of where he is though.

As I knock on the door, I see a slight open creak and once he sees my eyes he immediately gets scared and tries to close the door, I start to try and open it but then I accidentally lose this battle by taking my hands off the door and putting them onto the doorknob due to me not wanting my fingers to get crushed. Somehow once I try and pull it open by doorknob now, he has fucking locked it. I know what to do, I know what I brought the machete for.

I then start to stab the door as I can now hear the panicking of Joel, I can then hear him carrying by the way the metal drags on the floor. Shit, he has a ladder and is gonna go down since he's only on the second floor. I continue to break the door until I have a big enough hole through the thankfully wooden door and now I proceed to stick my arm through that hole, unlock the door and then swing it open and stare at Joel as he's still putting down that ladder.

I'm not a serial killer in a movie, I'm not gonna just walk over to him. I instead full force sprint at him but then he somehow is faster than me despite him being a fatass and he starts climbing down the ladder and then runs off away from the building. Fuck.

I then climb down the ladder and jump down once it's a safe enough falling distance and I land on my feet. You know what I do, since Joel's a fatass again he's running pretty slowly. It's like he's on a regular morning jog and I can see his heavy breathing and I feel a little bad, but then I remember I'm doing this for the sake of everyone. I start to run after him full speed full power and I know he can hear it because he then starts running slightly faster, and once I can hear his breathing more and more I know and love the fact I'm only getting closer.

Once I'm in a good distance to prepare my strike, I lift my machete about to chop him in half when suddenly I hear footsteps that sound heavy yet rapid. Shit. I then feel a tap on my shoulder and then I get dragged away and stopped as I feel the machete coming out of my hands. I then get turned around and see it's Peyton Rose's mortal enemy, Corey Delgades.. Fucking shit. Fuck FUCK FUCK. Corey then turns me back around as I see Joel turn a sharp left while walking and now he's out of my reach, out of my sight.

I'm sorry, I wasn't strong enough. I have failed as a hero to humanity. Corey then turns me back around and talks to me. "Why were you chasing him." Corey says in a very intimidating and almost menacing tone. I barely manage to reply because I'm scared shitless by this man. "What do you think?" I can't even cover my mouth, I just widen my eyes a LOT after how bitchy I sounded despite having my life at risk now. Corey squints his eyes at me. "I know you wanted to kill him, but I'm talking about your motive, why?" I then try to control my breathing as I speak, my voice cracking multiple times. "I don't want this game to start...." Corey then just sighs, let's me go and grabs my machete. Once he realizes I'm still standing there, he says one last thing before walking away. "The games will continue anyway, and there's nothing we can do about it."

As he walks away, I can't help but feel an extreme surge of guilt. It's like that philosophy I was once taught. "We only feel guilt until we find what we've done as a problem." Clearly, the only way I'm feeling guilt right now is because I got into a bigger problem of almost having my head smashed into a wall by a man who's a whole foot taller than me.

Now, to end this episode on a slightly happier note for me, I guess I'll talk about everything the other contestants talk about in their episodes.

To start off, I don't like to waste my time on crushing on people, but I can't help the fact I am ABSOLUTELY attracted to Lily Blackwell and Zuri Smith. If I honestly had to choose which one I liked more though it would be Zuri Smith because honestly I don't really like Lily's dyed white hair. I can't deny that Lily's still really hot though I just think Zuri's better.

Enough of that though. As now, I'll talk about the friends I've made so far. Which is absolutely none. Can you blame me though? I literally made my episode debut about murdering Joel, and when I had him in the bag I failed to Corey Delgades and I haven't even tried to make friends with anybody even when you viewers had absolutely no idea I had existed. I hope to at least get into Cassiel, Peyton, Pavel, Aren and Aksel's friend group. I doubt I'm qualified for their group though because all of them are super handsome and are definitely not letting a barely above average guy like me in their group. I know I'm not a supermodel and that's honestly what pains me because I know I'll never attract pretty girls or have great privileges.

Okay, I'm gonna stop talking about my depressing shit and I'm gonna cut my episode off here despite mine being longer than probably all the episodes in this entire series. Goodbye.