Micheal D. Leighton

Aw cmon, I honestly wanted to see Arch die, why did that friend group have to raise their hands for him to live! Well it doesn't matter now what matters is that they're my enemies now.

Now to talk about something at least, I currently have no crushes on anyone in the event but in terms of who I think is hot would definitely be Alan Sage, because I fucking love femboys. My friends though, I'm currently friends with Jeremiah Cruz after we could come to an agreement on the terms of our love for femboys and the fact we both wanted Arch T. Summit to die.

I don't have much else to talk about so I'll talk about what I suggest the next game should be. I think it should be a Murder Mystery game! One murderer, One sheriff and the rest are innocents that are either destined to be saved or destined to be killed. That would be fun but only if I was Murderer. They should make it where if the murder kills over 10 people before the timer ends then they win, but if they can't complete that they die. They automatically lose if they get killed by the sheriff as well. That would honestly be fun but I doubt they'll listen to me. I just have to hope they will though.

Anyway, cya cause I have nothing else to talk about.