Unknown Entry

I HATE ALL OF YOU STAFF MEMBERS YOU PIECES OF SHIT.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't be saying all that, because even though I've been kept alive by those people I still feel a hatred. Honestly should've never came here, should've never signed the contract. I would rather watch my parents suffer with me around instead of having to suffer as a slave to this place now.

Also, you know those 11 people that signed the contract but didn't come? Guess what, they're gonna get FUCKING EXECUTED IN THE NEXT GAME!!! This is a warning to ALL of the contestants! I know what they're gonna do! I know it! I hope they let this get past the EADG!!! Cause I know that they just let people go through with an episode entry when they put mean ass shit about the game creators, so they'd probably let me off with this entry, especially since I'm a staff. I hope none of those dirty game creator dick riders will go out of their way to report this entry, because ohh if they do I will single-handedly expose my identity to THROW HANDS.

Also for extra info, I put this as a written episode entry so they'll just give it to the ECA without reading and the ECA are meant to keep the episodes confidential to the game creators so that contestants or staff will feel safe saying whatever the fuck they want. As long as there aren't any dick suckers to tell them. Anyway goodbye