Chapter - 2

Zhan entered the University. As he entered he saw his two friends standing under a tree waiting for him. Zhan approached them panting as he was running.

" Hello guys!"Zhan said .

Both his friends glanced at him annoyed.
"Why you always late ?" Said one of the boy.
" Hey ! Huisang you always ask this question. Don't you get bore." Zhan said grinning.

Huisang got irritated and tried to catch him by his neck.

" If you guys want to do this thing whole day then do . I am going. "
the other boy said stopping their childish fight.
Zhan and Huisang both ran behind him.
" Hey Xingchen ! Wait ! ", Both the running boys shouted.

" Don't be angry , brother. We are also coming." Zhan said
Song Xingchen just listened Zhan and didn't say anything. He had been used to his friends' bickering and childish fights.

Song Xingchen and Nie Huisang were Xiao zhan's best friends . Song Xingchen was zhan's childhood friend and Nie Huisang met them in highschool. After that this trio was always together.

Song Xingchen was a serious person and Nie Huisang had a easy going but smart personality.
Nie Huisang parents were buisness parteners of Zhan's adoptive parents. Song Xingchen parents were close family friends of Jiang family. So both Zhan and Xingchen became friends when they were child.
Now the trio was running towards their class.
Huisang and Zhan were in same class . They both were students of Art and design Department whereas Xingchen was a student of buisness department.
Song Xingchen parents were doctors but he was interested in buisness.
Buildings of both the department was very close . So they were running together.
Huisang and Zhan went to their class first and Xingchen went to his department.

Zhan and Huisang entered the class where professor was giving lecture. Professor saw them and said sternly, " Mr. Nie and Mr. Xiao ! Is this the time of class ?"

Both Zhan and Huisang glanced at the professor then look at each other. Zhan gave his brightest signature smile and said," We are very sorry sir . Actually sir an accident happened and we stuck in jamm. We are sorry sir."

Professor sighed. He knew that these two students will never come on time and will always give such excuses. But both were talented so he always let them go.
He waved his hand and allowed them to enter in the class . He gave them warning that this was the last time and next time he wouldn't allow them attend any of his classes.
Both Zhan and Huisang thanked the professor and sat on one of the last benches.

" Hey Zhan, I really like this professor. He is very kind and always let us come in the class." Huisang said.

" Hm." Zhan hummed in response.

On the other side Wang Yibo was in his office checking some files. Xue Yang came and stand in front of him. He was looking at the tablet in his hand and sliding some documents on it.

He said," Boss ,the meeting will start in five minutes. All the people have come. " and then gave yibo a file related to the meeting.
Yibo briefly check the file and said ," ok. Let's go."

Yibo entered the meeting room with long strides and opressing chilling aura. Everyone in the room sat stiffly. There were some people who were much older and experienced in buisness than Yibo. Even though it didn't help them feel ease. They all were familiar with Wang Yibo's abilities. He was young but had extraordinary talent. Even the old foxes in buisness world thought twice before get head on with Wang Yibo.
All were familiar with Wang Yibo's ruthless in buisness. He was like a monster ready to devour. In just 6 years he transformed Wang Enterprises into Wang Empire and from bankruptcy to one of the biggest company in China. He himself was like a king.
They not only feared him but also respect him.
Yibo sat on his designated chair and Xue Yang gave the signal to start the meeting.
Wang Empire had his hands in almost every buisness from internet to jewellery designing to hotels and malls.