Chapter - 77

In evening, everyone was sitting together except Wang Ying. Zhan was beside Yibo , holding his hand. Yibo told everything what he told to Zhan. Hearing him everyone in tears.

" Was Yuan ge's accident intentional ? " Huan asked.

" Hm " Yibo hummed.

" What about our parents ? " Huan said.

Yibo remained silent for a minute before humming. Zhan's hand tighten around him. He closed his eyes. He remembered his words. He wanted to kill himself.

" Yibo , what about Ying ? I can't believe you let a little life entered in our messed up lives." Huan said.

Well it was not his question only. Zhan , aunty Qing and Han were curious too.

" She is a Wang." Yibo said.

" What you mean ? " Huan asked , frowning.

" She is a Wang by blood." Yibo said making them stunned. They could not wrap his head around this. How can Yibo had a daughter when he was just eighteen ?

" Your daughter ? " Wang Qing asked.

" Ying is Yuan ge and Yunxi Jie's daughter." Yibo finally revealed.

They were stunned.

" When ge had accident, jie was two week pregnant." Yibo said.

" She is really our niece ? " Huan asked, surprised.

" She is." Yibo said firmly.

" She know too. " Yibo said.

" She know ? " Huan was surprised because that little girl never even by mistake did say anything suspicious.

" She was leaving with jie . Jie died last year. After Ying's birth her health deteriorated." Yibo said.

" Ying could not live alone and taking her home with identity of ge 's daughter was a risk I couldn't afford at that time.

You know how much Qin Dong hate Wang. You remember, ge what he did to jie . " Yibo said.

Huan remembered the memory about which only those three brother shared with Wang Yunxi. When Qin Dong came to know about their love , he abused his own daughter physically. He whiped her mercilessly like an animal and that's when Lingyuan came to know and immediately took the step to free his love from those tortures.

" I remember. He can do anything, I've no doubt." Huan said , sighing.

" It was better that she came as my adoptive daughter instead of our niece."

" Why did not you tell us ? Even knowing about Ying." Wang Qing asked.

" It was time when Zhan..." Yibo said. He looked at his husband who was looking down. He did not want to talk about that but now he had no other option.

Those words enough for them to understand but they did not blame Zhan.

" Now it's understandable Ying's allergy and hate for strawberries. She is like ge." Huan said diverting the topic.

" She is Yuan ge's exact copy." Yibo said smiling. He was grateful for his brother.

" Why Qin Dong did not do anything regarding that ? " Wang Qing asked suddenly.

" Dead never cause problem. He at that time thought Jie and ge dead and you all  know it too so he was happy for snatching them from us. It did not matter whether he broadcast that or not as everyone know Wang Lingyuan has left years ago. " Yibo said.

They understood.

Yibo might have said those words effortlessly but he knew with every word , the beast inside him woke up a little with frosty murderous intent.