Chapter - 82

Wang Yibo was staring at his ethereal sleeping husband. The smile had not left his face , not for a second, since the moment he woke up.

Zhan moved closer to him , snuggling in his chest, humming in satisfaction. Yibo smile widened. He ruffled his husband's hairs.

Zhan turned his face other side, still sticking his back to Yibo's chest, not wanting to go away the warmth. Yibo knew Zhan was about to wake up.

After few minutes Zhan again turned to him. He slowly lifted his eyelids, only to meet the smiling face of his Yibo.

As soon as he saw his husband's face, the last night scene flashed across in his mind, turning him into tomato. He hide his face in Yibo's crook.

" Good morning, Zhanzhan." Yibo said, chuckling.

" Morning." Zhan said , slowly. His voice was hoarse because of last night activity.

" Are you being shy ? " Yibo said and Zhan pressed his face more in Yibo's skin. His warm breath was caressing the white skin.

" I did not know my husband was so eager that he prepared everything himself. " Yibo teased. He did not say last night anything as he was too indulge to tease in such situation but now his mouth was itching but his chest were stuffed with warmth, making his every cell feeling the extreme joy.

" Yibooooo " Zhan whined.

" Well mind telling me when you bought everything ? " Yibo teased.

" Ah ! Stop ! You crazy shameless husband ! " Zhan said , hitting Yibo's back.

Yibo laughed lightly, pressing Zhan more in his body.

" Alright, no teasing. " Yibo said, softly, caressing Zhan's bed hair.

" Thank you, Zhan for being here with me." Yibo said.

" You know I would love to hear something else." Zhan said, still hiding.

" I love you." Yibo said and Zhan smiled.

" Love you too." Zhan said, looking at Yibo.

He put his head on Yibo's chest, smiling in contentment. His eyes fell on his own chest which was covered with white shirt and felt the warmth. He was feeling his body aching but he felt fresh too as he knew his caring husband must have gave him bath, when he fell asleep, after tossing him for hours.

" You really worked hard for my birthday." Zhan said , remembering the song his husband had sang for him.

" Not more than you." Yibo said.

Zhan's face upto neck turned into crimson. He had nothing to say and turned his back to his shameless husband, pulling the quilt over his head.

Yibo chuckled lightly to see the cuteness of his piggy. He hugged him over the quilt.

" You made my day special when it's your day. You should surprise me on my birthday." Yibo said, laughing.

" Are you not happy ? " Zhan asked. His voice seemed somewhat sad and Yibo immediately pulled the blanket down, turning his husband to himself.

" I am. " Yibo said, firmly. He had no intention to make his husband sad.

" I don't have words to describe." Yibo said , softly but sincerely. He cupped his husband's face. He pulled his piggy hand and put over his chest above his heart and Zhan felt the heart beating rapidly. He looked up at his husband and saw the dark brown eyes glistening with love.

He smiled and snuggled in warm chest, hearing the loud thumping of heart.

" Me too." Zhan said.

" I was just teasing you." Yibo said, caressing Zhan's back.