Chapter - 3

In Wang mansion

Everyone was eating the breakfast quietly. But the quietness was not as gloomy as it was last night but it was peaceful.

Yibo asked Wen Zi further details about marketing of the new product and some other project details.

After finishing the breakfast both Wang Yibo and Wen Zi stood up to leave for office.

"Han , let's go. We will drop you at the University. " Yibo said

Han was already ready with his bag so he just walk behind his sister and brother quietly.
Yibo dropped him at the University.

Wen Han entered the University and asked someone for the direction to Art & Design Department. He had a little timid personality. He asked just once and went in the told direction. He was mostly looking downwards and just sometimes glancing here and there to check that he was moving in right direction or he would not bumped into someone.

At the moment he was not looking he bumped in to someone .

"Sorry . I am really sorry. " Wen said immediately without looking at the person.
The boy who first had an irritated look but when he saw that the other person looked frightened and guilty. He laughed.

" It's okay . No hard feelings bro. " boy said while laughing.

" You don't have to be so guilty. Actually I was also not looking and directly knocked into you. So , I am sorry too. " The boy said.

" By the way I am new student here and I think you too. So from which department are you from ?"

" Yes , I am also new here. I am from Arts & Design department. " Wen Han said in a very low voice .

" Me too ! " the boy said excitedly.

" Let's be friends. I am Li Shuang. Call me Shuang . Nice to meet you . " Li Shuang said while giving his hand for handshake.

" I am Wen Han . Call me Han. Nice to meet you too. " Han said politely.

" By the way , Han , do you know where is department ? You know I am just wandering here and there like ghost. " Li Shuang said while laughing.

Wen Han smiled . He was glad to meet someone so carefree and easy going person. He wouldn't be alone in University and also his family also would not worried about his university life.

" Yeah I know. Earlier I asked someone. You can come with me. " Han said.

"That's great ! Let's go." Li Shuang said .

" I always wanted to be a fashion designer. That's why I am going to study fashion designing. "

" My parents are not in business. My mother is a highschool teacher and my father runs a resturant and I am their only son. "
Li Shuang was babbling about his dreams and family.

Wen Han was only listening him with a smile on his face. He was more a listener than a talker . So it was okay for him.

"Hey, tell me ,what are you interested in ?" Shuang asked when he noticed that only he was talking.

"I like to paint. So I am going to study different types of painting arts. " Wen Han said.
He didn't want to talk about his family as it will get unwanted attraction which he didn't want.

" Oh ! Then we won't have much common classes but we can meet in our free times. "Li Shuang said.

Like this , chatting and laughing, they were going to their department .

In afternoon, lunch time

Xiao Zhan and Nie Huisang was walking towards the canteen . They were talking. As soon as they entered, they were shocked to see that the place was like beehive full of bees.