Chapter - 55

Today Yibo was taking Ying out for picnic. Also picking Zhan too. Yibo told Mrs Fu to prepare everything for them so he had waited till then in study.

Ying was super excited for it. She was jumping all around till Yibo asked her to come with him.

They arrived Jiang Mansion and after few few Zhan came down. He was wearing an oversized white shirt with blue stripes on left with grey pants. He was looking cute and sexy at the same time.

When Zhan reached the car he was greeted by cheerful voice, making him chuckle heartily.

" Hello, beautiful uncle ! " Ying shouted.

" Hello , cutiepie." Zhan said and kissed her forehead and then went to sat beside Yibo

Yibo was glad that Zhan had overcome his trauma. He wanted to say something but then decided not to as he would make Zhan remind those things.

Zhan had just done his seatbelt when he turned to Yibo only to be mesmerized by him. Yibo was wearing light lavender colour shirt with white T-Shirt underneath, button undone. His hairs were wildly scattered, giving him more youthful look.

He was staring at him without blinking. Yibo when saw Zhan looking at him without any movement, smirked. He moved towards him and captured his lips and bite lightly to awake him.

Zhan got stunned and looked at Ying who was busy with her tiny bag.

" Am I looking that handsome that you can't take your eyes off ? " Yibo teased.

Zhan felt embarassed. He felt his cheeks burning. Yibo chuckled to see his pig's flushed face. He gave a quick peck on his cheek.

" You are so cute, pig." Yibo said.

Zhan felt more shy.

" Drive , we gonna late." Zhan said trying to hide his embarrassment.

" Yes, dad , drive !" Ying shouted from backseat.

" Ok ! Sit tight. Don't move too much." Yibo said.

Zhan smiled at them forgetting his shyness. Then they drive off.

Yibo took them to a picnic spot. They chose a place away from others. Ying was beaming with excitement. She started running on green sheet of grass as soon as they arrived.  Yibo and Zhan were busy in taking things out.

" She sure has a lot of energy." Zhan said , chuckling.

"  Mn , she can run while day like this." Yibo said.

Zhan smiled and looked in Ying's direction. That girl had a charm to make everything more lively.

Yibo glanced at Zhan and seeing him smiling so gently, pulled him . Zhan yelped and landed on Yibo's chest. He looked at his lover's face and was about to scold him but before he could he was pulled in a passionate kiss.

Zhan melted in warm embrace and started responding it , making Yibo smile.

After the long kiss, when they parted their lips, Yibo hugged Zhan.

" What was that for ? " Zhan asked, panting a little.

" You are looking so cute to hold back." Yibo said making Zhan blush.

" Dad ! uncle ! Come quickly ! " Ying shouted making both of them laugh.

" Coming cutiepie ! " Zhan shouted back.

After arranging things, Ying grabbed Zhan's hand and took him to play. He was running around with her like a kid. Yibo , who was watching everything, felt the satisfaction.