Chapter - 48

" Beautiful Uncle ! beautiful Uncle ! " Ying shouted in front of house where Zhan was staying while ringing bell with a long stick.

Zhan came out , hearing the door bell and then heard Ying's yelling.

" What happen cutiepie ? "

" Come with me." Ying said , holding Zhan's hand.

" Where ? " Zhan asked.

" Uff ! Uncle come." Ying said and tried to drag Zhan.

The others were there too and came out. Seeing Ying trying to take Zhan with her , they were confused.

" Ying, where are you taking Zhan ? " Lu Ming asked. He did not like when Zhan met his ex husband as he could see how it affect Zhan.

" Please come with Yiyi." Ying used her ultimate weapon, puppy eyes with pout.

" Ok " Zhan said and walked with her.

" You too uncles." Ying said.

The three too followed them.

" Aunty ! aunty ! I bring player !" Ying shouted.

Jiayi when saw them , reminded his conversation with Yang but seeing the wide smile of Ying , she sighed.

" Yang, Ying solved the problem." Jiayi said.

" The real deal is inside." Yang said not giving a glance to the others.

" Oh ! Yeah ! " Jiayi said.

" Hey, guys we were preparing to play volleyball match. " Jiayi said to the four and turned to Yang.

" I bring him out." Jiayi said and went inside.

" Uncle , Aunty said to play volleyball ball but dad said not players so I came to you. You'll play." Ying said looking at Zhan.

Zhan was again in awakward situation. He did not want to make Ying sad but also did not want to play.

" Aiyaa ! Ji ! Can you be less lazy ? " Jiayi said. She was holding Yibo by his arm and dragging him .

Zhan when saw the scene , clenched his fist and to his irritation, Jiayi put her hand around Yibo's shoulder.

" Come now. Stop giving excuses." Jiayi said.

" Jiayi leave me. " Yibo said but did not try to move himself.

Yibo when saw Zhan , he clenched his fist. He was avoiding to meet him but alas ! Fate really hated him to always put him in front of him.

" Forget it , Jiayi." Yibo said , averting his eyes from Zhan.

" Come on , Ying is excited too." Jiayi said.

" No " Yibo was serious.

" Alright, I give you offer . I won't cause trouble two times when I'll back." Jiayi said, almost whispering.

" Let's play, Yibo. It's ultimate offer." Yang said , immediately. Relief from headache once was enough but now it's double. He would not loose the chance.

" Five " Yibo said.

" No " Jiayi deadpanned denied.

" Six " Yibo increased the number.

" Jiiii" Jiayi gritted her teeth.

" Seven " Yibo nonchalantly again added one more.

" Never ! "

" Good for you. " Yibo said and turned to leave.

" Alright, seven." Jiayi hissed through her teeth.

" That's my buddy." Yang said, putting his hands around Yibo.