Chapter - 43

Next day , in Wang mansion

" I miss you all." The woman said.

" We miss you too . You won another medal. Congratulations ! " Wang Qing said.

" Hm , Jiayi has become a professional and mature too." Aunty Fu said.

" Mature ? Aunty Fu , you haven't seen her yet." Yang said.

" What did you say , Yang ? " Jiayi said , raising her brows.

The woman named Chen Jiayi was Yang and Yibo's friend. She was an figure skater and one of best players of country. She had won many medals for country. She was a tomboy. Whenever she came to meet , she informed Yang or Yibo and if none of them reach on time , she disguised herself and made the whole airport her playing ground. She once did dance , once did a drunkard act causing so much trouble that Yang and Yibo both had great headache but she was their friend. One of member of their trio. How could they leave her ?

But most of what she loved to do was to fight with street thugs. Till she broke two of three hands of them she would not satisfy.

She was too different from her life inside ice skating ring.

" I did not say anything." Yang said and sat quietly.

" When will she get a boyfriend and spare us from her tyranny ." Yang whispered to Yibo who was sitting beside him.

" I pity on him " Yibo whispered back.

" But it'll spare us. One sacrifice is better than two." Yang whispered.

" What you two are whispering ? " Jiayi asked , crossing her arm.

" Why did you go home ? " Yang changed the topic, cleanly.

" I told my parents that I'm visiting you guys first and they are ok." Chen Jiayi said.

" Aunty , I saw you on TV. Aunty is cool." Ying said , showing her thumb.

" Thank you , little Yiyi." Jiayi said and hugged her .

" Will you show Yiyi ? " Ying asked.

" Sure." Jiayi said making Ying giggled.

" I'm here for few days . So let's have fun." Jiayi said excitedly.

" She is gonna make our Ying like herself." Yang whispered again.

Wang Huan chuckled. He was listening him for a while.

" Don't provoke her , Yang." Wang Huan said.

" I would never dare." Yang said widening his eyes.

Wang Huan laughed lightly and patted Yang's shoulder.

" Yiyi , would you like to go out with aunty ? " Jiayi asked.

" Yup ! " Ying answered excitedly.

" No ! " Yibo said , immediately, looking serious.

" And why so ? " Jiayi asked, narrowing her eyes.

Yibo became silent.

" Don't worry , Ji. I'll take care of her." Jiayi said , seeing Yibo silent.

" No ! " Yibo was not agree.

" Dad , please. Let Yi'er go. Please " Ying said with her lethal puppy eyes.

" Nope , you have bad habit of running. " Yibo said.

" Yiyi not. Please Dad " Ying said, holding Yibo's big hand with her little paws.

But Yibo did not budge. He was worried that in his absence something bad would happen.