Chapter - 49

Next day Yibo left with others. Jiayi went to meet her parents. Zhan and others spent another day there before coming back.

After their return everyone got busy in their work. Wang Ying started her school too.

Xiao Zhan and Xingchen came to have a meeting at restaurant. They were in a private room. When they came out Song Xingchen met one of his senior. They greeted each other. Xiao Zhan left them alone , seeing the senior trying to be alone with his friend. He seemed Zhan to harmless so he let them be.

Both Xingchen and his senior were talking when interrupted by a third voice.

" Mr Su should beware of betrayers." Xue Yang said , coming to their table. The coincidence of their meetings were really something.

" Mr Xue " the man bowed slightly to see Xue Yang.

" Mr Xue , what do you mean by that ? " Mr Su asked.

" Nothing, just be prepared because people come in sheep clothes." Xue Yang said.

" I understand, Mr Xue."

" Senior Su , people only realise pain when they feel themselves. They forget their past deeds." Xingchen said.

Mr Su nodded.

" Let me tell you something, senior Su..." Xingchen said, glancing at Xue Yang.

" Do you know about those five companies Feng sons ....." Xingchen could not complete as he was dragged by Xue Yang harshly. Mr Su was dumbstruck by this.

Xue Yang dragged him in a private room and asked," What you know about them ? "

" Don't be angry, Mr Xue. Do you think no one know how Yibo build this Empire ? " Xingchen said pushing Yang back.

" You talk about betrayal but you are no less. Yibo and you have used others a stepping stone."

" Cut the crap ! Tell me what you know about them ? " Xue Yang said with blood shot eyes. His patience was dripping little by little.

Xingchen tried to say those names but Yang stopped him.

" Don't say those name ! " Yang growled.

" What ? Are you upset to face the past ? " Xingchen mocked.

" You destroyed them completely that they can never stand up again ."

" Do you even know what they did ? " Yang asked. He just wanted to know how much the other dig about them.

" They did nothing to Wangs and which company is clean ? " Xingchen retorted.

Yang chuckled darkly and his whole demeanour changed. He was looking like a beast.

" They did nothing ? " Yang laughed lightly but it did not reach to his empty eyes.

Xingchen was scared to see Yang like that but he could not let the other took advantage of his fear so he stood there firmly.

Yang caged Xingchen between his arms by putting both side him on the wall. Xingchen was pressing against the wall. He gulped nervously.

Xue Yang lowered his face , near to other's ear.

" Tell me how you feel if you are being taken advantage by five people ?" Xue Yang voice were cold and low.

Xingchen eyes widened with fear. Xue Yang was satisfied by the reaction. He moved backward.

" Are you afraid ? " Yang asked.

Xingchen's words stuck on his throat, not wanting to come out. He looked at Yang's eyes which wanted to suck his soul in dark abyss.