Chapter - 63

When working hour finished, Xingchen called Zhan and Huisang. He was exhausted and wanted to relax.

In thirty minutes both of them were there. They went to their regular place. It was a bar and when they became legal age , they started to come as the atmosphere of the place was really good. So it became their regular meeting place at night.

" So what happened today ? " Zhan asked.

" I just wanted to relax." Xingchen said but Zhan and Huisang did not believe.

" Oh ! Ms Li is getting marry." Xingchen said suddenly.

" Wow ! That's good. She is really a nice lady." Zhan said.

" Who is she ? " Huisang asked.

" She is Xingchen's senior." Zhan said.

" How are you and Yang ? " Huisang asked, earning a glare from Zhan.

" We are fine. There was nothing anyway." Xingchen said.

Huisang and Zhan glanced at each other and then Xingchen.

" I apologised to him." Xingchen said suddenly.

" Really ? ! "

" What ? "

Huisang and Zhan were surprised.

" What did he say ? " Zhan asked.

" He said it doesn't matter anymore." Xingchen said, staring at glass in his hand.

" Well , he said it's not important now . It means he is fine with you being around." Huisang said .

Xingchen did not comment.

" Stop asking me. How about you guys ? " Xingchen asked.

" Same. I'm busy." Huisang said.

" Are you and Yibo doing fine ? " Xingchen asked turning to Zhan.

Zhan nodded, smiling brightly.

" You don't have to ask from him. He must have already spent some sweet nights." Huisang said, smirking.

Zhan smacked his head and cursed," Asshole ! Shut up ! "

" You haven't done ? " Huisang was surprised.

" Keep that mouth shut ! " Zhan hissed.

" You haven't." Huisang said, humming.

" Oh ! Why don't you ask from my husband ? He'll give you details." Zhan said with cold eyes.

" Come on , Zhan I was joking." Huisang felt scared. Remembering Yibo's face, he felt shiver run down especially after the Lu Ming's incident on beach.

Zhan sneered and turned his face other side. Xingchen could not help but laugh. After talking for a while they left.

Zhan recived a call from Yibo when he come out who was worried . Zhan assured him that he would be home soon.

When Zhan was going back he saw an opened sweet shop and remind of Yibo. He stopped his car and went to buy some.

" Welcome, Sir ! " A woman greeted him.

Zhan nodded to see middle aged woman.

" Do you still have mooncakes ? " Zhan asked as it was night time. It's rare for something left.

" Yes , sir. You are lucky, only last set left. " The woman said.

" Please pack it." Zhan said.

The woman nodded and started packing.