Chapter - 36

Wang Yibo was driving aimlessly. He had no idea where he was going and since when he was driving.

He stopped his car in front of a child playground. It was away from the hustle - bustle of city. He walked inside and sat on the bench. He looked up the sky. There was darkness , not a single light was there and in that darkness, he could see the bright twinkling stars.

The tears that he was holding while listening Zhan's every word now dripping down like shooting stars. His cheeks were glistening.

" It hurt , gege , it h..hurt. T..today it really h..hurt.
Do I r.. really hav..e to ..go t.. throug..h t..this too..? " Yibo said in breaking voice. His heart were stabbed by the hammer of those words and now the cracked pieces were falling little by little.

There was a lump in his throat , making it hard to breathe and in the end he chocked and endless sobs escaped from his throat. In the silence, painful cries echoed.

" He was en.. during al..all this ti..me. He...w..was dis.. disgusted. He...hat..hate .." Yibo said between in his sobs.

" I tho..ught, ( deep breath ) I rea...lly thou..ght I'm clo..se to fi.. fix ev..erything. I ..I..thought I'll be ab..le to ...fix eve...everything bu..t I f..ailed. I r..eally fail..ed. " Yibo was breathing with difficult. He felt all the air were squeezed from his chest. He was sobbing, crying his heart out in loneliness, pouring his heart in silence of darkness where no one was there to listen him.

" Ma ! Pa ! Gege ! You ..you should n..not le..leave us. I...a..am r.. really missing y..you. Ca..can y..you come ..just..o..once.. ... please...p..lease .."

No one could imagine the person who looked so cold and strong can break like this, asking for his dead parents to come.

He was crying like no tomorrow. Did not know how many hours he cried in night's embrace. The sobs died after sometime leaving the silent tears.

Suddenly he received a call , he picked it up without looking and hearing it , he jolted up and ran towards his car.

***

The next day when Wang family came to know , they were devastated. They would have never imagined it.

Xue Yang was in Wang mansion but there was no one laughing, no one joking, everything was silent. He himself were serious because this time he had come to complete a task given by his best friend.

" Ge , Aunty, I'm here to tell you about the preparation Yibo has made. " Yang said sitting across the two. Today was no playfulness in his voice, no childish act was there.

" This mansion is not under Wang Empire. Yibo has given the ownership solely to Aunty Qing. So no one can take it. " Yang said.

" And ge, this is the paper of company Yibo established two years ago as independent entity. Please sign it. It will be under you." Yang gave few documents to Huan.

" There is also an art studio for Han and marketing company for Zi. " Yang added.

" All of these are solely belong to their owners. " Yang said.

" Did he know ? " Wang Huan asked.

" No , he did not want us to face the eight years ago crisis . So he was planning all this." Yang said.

Wang Huan's heart clenched. His brother was burdening everything all alone.

" Where is he ? " Wang Huan asked.

" He will be back soon. Don't worry, ge. Just believe in him." Yang said.

" Yes, Huan , we have to be strong for him. He will need us most. We can't break." Wang Qing said , patting his elder nephew's shoulders.

" Does he believe ? " Wang Huan asked.

" You know your brother, ge. " Yang said.

Huan nodded.

" Aunty please take care. " Yang said and left.

Then he went to Jiang Mansion. He entered and the atmosphere was not much different from Wang mansion but it did not affect him , neither it pained him.

When Jiang family saw Xue Yang, they were surprised. Yang was not bothered by any of their gazes. He went directly to his little sister whonwas sitting calmly, waiting for him to approach.

Jiang family was worried for Wen Zi as she was very calm after listening everything.

" Zi " Yang called softly.

" Hm , ge ." Wen Zi said.

" It's marketing company, for you. " Yang said , giving papers.

Wen Zi too it but he was staring at them like she wanted to burn them.

" When did ge prepare this ?" Wen Zi asked.

" When company became stable."

" Where is ge ? Is he ok ? "

" He is fine. You know how strong he is."

" I know." Wen Zi said. She trusted his brother. She grew up under his shade .

" He also send a message." Yang said.

Wen Zi looked up with anticipation.

" Don't blame yourself. " Yang whispered softly and with those words Wen Zi's eyes well up. She was holding all this while. She felt it was all her fault, neither she loved Cheng nor his brother came in contact with Zhan . It was all her fault.

" I'm sorry. " Wen Zi said looking down.

" It's not your fault, ok ? No one will blame you. " Yang said , patting her head.

Wen Zi hugged his brother, sniffing.

" Why ? Why ge ? Have not we suffered enough ? Then why ? " Wen Zi asked and her sob echoed in Jiang Mansion, breaking the heart of people there.

Mr and Mrs Jiang were watching the heart wrenching scene with his son and daughter. They had tears in their eyes too. They had never imagined anything like that.

" Shh... It's alright. We can again overcome. We are strong. " Yang said.

" You know Yibo , right ? You have seen your brother. Just trust him. " Yang said.

Wen Zi nodded and harshly wiped his tears.

" Tell me share details, ge. " Wen Zi asked.

" Xiao Zhan has Yibo's share as well as aunty's and Huan ge's too which they gave to Yibo but yours , Han's and mine are safe. " Yang said.

Wen Zi nodded.

" Also I'm here. If you have any problem just tell me , ok ? " Yang said.

Wen Zi hummed. She could not be weak. She had to be strong.

" Yang ge , he won't leave us ? " Wen Zi said and seeing the fear in her eyes which Yang knew very well , shook his head.

" Trust your Santa Claus." Yang said.

Wen Zi chuckled in tears and nodded.

" Super amazing Santa. " Wen Zi said. She was laughing and at the same time crying.

*****