Chapter - 39

Few days had passed to Wang Yibo's return. Everything was still the same. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo did not meet again after that night. Wang Ying had quickly adjusted herself in Wang mansion. Now she became the ball of sunshine and mischief of Wang Mansion. She ran around in whole mansion with Browny. Everyone dotted on Ying.

Today Yibo decided to come outside with Ying for fun.

Now they were in the mall as they decided to do shopping. Both father and daughter wearing hoodies, jeans and caps. Yibo was wearing glasses too.

When Yibo turned around after taking bill, he found that his daughter was not there. He got worried and looked around but she was nowhere . Her heart beat became faster. He came out and dialed a number.

" Find Ying ! Now ! " Yibo said , coldly. He disconnected the call and started to search himself. He did not know himself what he would do if something happened to Ying.

After few minutes, Yibo received Ying's location and he sprinted in that direction.

Yibo felt his decision was right to take his bodyguards but he did not want attention so hebtold them not to come but be always around them.

On the other side Ying was standing, holding Nie Huisang's hand , outside a cafe. Actually she was with Yibo but when she looked outside the showroom, she recognised Nie Huisang who came with Xiao Zhan. So she ran towards him and followed him.

" Hey , little princess, what are you doing here alone ? " Nie Huisang asked.

" Yiyi saw uncle so came to meet." Ying said , cutely.

" So you recognise me ? " Nie Huisang asked.

" Hm " Yibo nodded and grinned.

" But why are you alone in this mall ? " Xiao Zhan asked.

Then Ying noticed that there was another person.

" Hello , beautiful uncle." Ying said , excitedly and ran towards him.

Ying held Zhan's hand.

" Hm , me but why are you alone ? " Zhan asked.

" Yiyi is not alone. Came with dad." Ying said.

" So where is your dad ? You did not tell him ? " Nie Huisang asked.

" Ops ! Yiyi forget " The little girl face palmed.

" Yes , little brat ! You did not tell me. " A voice came from behind.

Wang Ying hearing the voice turned around.

" Dad ! " Ying said showing white teeth.

" Stop smiling, come here. " Yibo said. His face was painted with worry .

Wang Ying ran towards her dad.

" Why you run away ? How many times I told you not to run like that ? " Yibo said , crouching down and taking his daughter in his arms.

" Sorry , dada . " Ying said with puppy eyes.

"  little devil. " Yibo said and smiled. He felt breathing again. This little girl of his was so mischievous that he was sure one day he would die from heart attack.

" But why you left ? " Yibo asked.

" Oh ! I found uncles." Ying asked and turned to the duo who was watching the father and daughter.

Yibo turned to see the other two and his face lost every emotion. He was too worried for Ying that he did not notice them.

Yibo got up and held Ying's hand. They again met. What a destiny they have ! But except pain there was nothing.