Chapter - 72

In morning, in Yang's appartment, a figure was sleeping peacefully under the blanket.

Xue Yang had come from outside with two big polythene bags. He put them in kitchen.

Xue Yang was busy when the sleepy figure came in the kitchen, with half closed eyes. Xue Yang did not utter a single word.

The man moved towards the refrigerator without realising that someone else was there too. He took out a water bottle . He was drinking water and turned around, seeing the person he choked.

" What are you doing in my house ? !" The man shouted.

" Mr Song , open eyes and look around." Yang said rolling his eyes.

Song Xingchen opened his eyes fully and looked around. It was not his house.

" Where ? " Xingchen mumbled.

" My house." Yang said.

" You were wasted. I don't want to hear anything when you woke up like you said earlier so I took you here." Yang explained.

" Sit there and have breakfast. I can't cook so I bought." Yang said .

Xingchen obediently sat on the dining table. He was too embarassed. He also did not remember anything.

Yang served him soup and put the headache medicines beside the bowl.

Xingchen drank it quietly.

" Did I do something ? " Xingchen asked without looking at Yang.

" You don't remember ? " Yang asked and Xingchen shook his head.

" I knew it." Yang muttered.

" Yeah , you said a lots of things." Yang said making Xingchen's eyes widened in horror.

Yang stared Xingchen face remembering last night event.

Flashback

The secretary team decided to go out for drinks to celebrate Ms Li's wedding as she was going to take leave for that. They invited Yang too. For Yang, it was normal as he sometimes joined the.

Yang got a phone call so he went to attend it. When he came back he saw they were forcing Xingchen to drink  who was already drunk and Ms Li was trying to stop them.

He intervened and told them sternly to go home. He approached Xingchen and held him . Ms Li gave Xingchen's bag to him.

They knew Xingchen as Xiao Zhan's friend. So Yang taking Xingchen was normal. Yang could not go Xingchen's parents house and to his apartment, he did not want to listen his accusations in morning so he decided to take him to his own appartment.

They were inside the elevator. Xingchen was leaning on Yang. He had a small body which perfectly fit in Yang's arms.

Yang looked sideways and saw Xingchen's parted lips and flushed face. He was staring at his face and unknowingly caressed his cheeks gently.

" Look at you . So defenceless." Yang mumbled.

Xingchen slapped his hand , opening his eyes a little.

" You are only fierce with me." Yang said and tried to hold him as he was falling.

" Stay away ! " Xingchen shouted.

" Look at you , you can't even stand." Yang tried to reason.

" Stay away !!" Xingchen shouted.

Yang tried to held him but Xingchen slapped his hands away again.

" It's me , Yang. Stop moving around ! " Yang said . He did not know why he said that. It might cause a volcano eruption from Xingchen.