Chapter - 44

In morning as Yibo had told , Max came to get the little miss Wang  from Jiang Mansion. Ying bid farewell to everyone.

When she arrived in Wang Mansion, she got a surprise. Instead of going school, she was going on beach with her aunty Jiayi.

Jiayi had recently bought a beach house and she wanted to spend her time with her two best friends and the cute angel so she cancelled Yibo's plan to send Ying school .

Wang Ying was celebrating the trip while running in whole mansion. She was really excited to play on sandy beach.

Xue Yang and Wang Yibo agreed helplessly. Their friend was one heck of a crazy person and they always bowed in front of each other's opinions, craziness and happiness. That was the only thing which still kept their friendship intact and made it more strong.

But in all that Ying's school postponed for three to five days and she was not regretting at all.

***

Somewhere inside in luxurious penthouse, a man in his late fifties were enjoying the outside view. Even in his fifties, he had a good body with an average height.

" Sir, he is back." A man standing in corner, bowing his head said

" Hm " The older man did not give much reaction.

" We have done what you asked us but there is nothing, Sir."

" Hm, you can go."

The man bowed and left , leaving the elder alone who chuckled without humour.

" What are you thinking ? " The man muttered with eyes sharp like hawk.

" You are the most interesting among them." The man said like there was a person in front.

***

Yanli was in her room which she  had made the studio . Fabrics and others things were in each corner.  She was always a composed lady but when she work , she immersed so much that forgot everything.

" Oh my God ! This girl ! " Mrs Jiang exclaimed seeing the room but the other soul was not even bothered.

Mrs Jiang sighed to see her daughter in the middle of chaos.

" Yanli ! " Mrs Jinag said loudly to get the attention and she successfully got.

" Mom" Yanli said , looking up.

Mrs Jinag moved carefully, not to made her foot print on the fabric and reached to her daughter.

" I told you, do these stuffs in your studio." Mrs Jiang released a sigh.

" Sorry mom . I just got an Idea so I ..." Yanli said smiling sheepishly.

" Alright but should not have forget lunch." Mrs Jiang said.

" I'll have later." Yanli said and Mrs Jiang sat beside her.

" I'll be happy if you go out, atleast found a boyfriend and have lunch with him." Mrs Jiang said.

" Mom ! " Yanli said , blushing.

" What ? " Mrs Jiang laughed seeing red face of her daughter.

" It's alright. I was just joking. I won't force you or anyone again." Mrs Jiang said.

Hearing that Yanli put her things aside and side hugged her mother.

" Mom, it was not your fault. You just want our Zhan happy and protected." Yanli said.

Mrs Jiang did not spoke , just patted Yanli's head.

" Mom, none of us had any idea what Zhan was thinking and about all those things we still have no idea. " Yanli said.