Chapter - 75

Qin Groups owner Qin Dong had gave an interview about everything happening. He clearly said that he had not Idea what Liu Zheng was doing behind his back.

He had announced that from now he would be the one to handle everything. After few hours of that announcement there was another news.

There was evidence found about Jin Lu involved in prostitute and drug . With her connection with Liu Zheng , Qin Group was in much more tight spot.

" What are you all doing ? How this happened ? Stop all the news ! " Qin Dong shouted at the people in the meeting room.

" Sir , it's because of Liu Zheng."

" You think blaming him will solve anything. Strategize ! I don't care what you do ! Clear all this as soon as possible ! " Qin Dong roared and left the meeting room.

Inside his office Mr Qin broke everything. His assistant tried to stop him but he had became a crazy person.

" How Jin Lu get trapped ? How the hell Jin Group ruined ? " Qin Dong shouted.

Wang Mansion

Everyone had dinner and resigned to their room. Zhan was sleeping surrounded by soft toys.

At night around 2 AM , Yibo entered in his room and saw the most adorable sight. His cute husband was snuggling in pillow, breathing softly.

Yibo was coming tomorrow but the work he was intended to do finsihed so he came back. He went towards his husband and kissed his forehead. He really missed him.

He moved back and  went to change. After changing, he came back and removed the soft toys. He pulled Zhan in his arms gently who sensing the warmth, snuggled in his chest.

Now he could sleep. Without Zhan he really could not close his eyes. He then noticed the bandaids on Zhan's fingers and frowned. He took a mental note to ask in morning.

He was exhausted too. He closed his eyes and sighed in contentment.

***

Yibo wake up around seven and saw Zhan still sleeping. He pressed his lips on his forehead, then on his eyes , nose , cheeks and lips.

Zhan feeling the wet ticklish touch rubbed his cheeks and frowned. Yibo was watching his husband antics. He again started his cute torture. Zhan turned to other side but still in his husband's arms.

Yibo saw it and kissed his nape , sucking it lightly. Zhan again turned and this time he opened his eyes slightly.

Meeting with the broad chest, his eyes widened. He immediately looked up and saw his husband smiling at him.

" Good morning, love." Yibo said.

Zhan pinched Yibo's cheeks slightly before shouting, " Yibo ! "

Yibo chuckled. Zhan hugged him tightly, smiling.

" You are back." Zhan said.

" Hm " Yibo said.

" I miss you." Zhan said.

" Me too." Yibo said , kissing Zhan's hairs.

" When did you come ? Weren't you coming tomorrow ? " Zhan asked.

" Don't you like my surprise ? Should I go back ? " Yibo asked.

" No , you aren't going anywhere and I like your surprise." Zhan said, looking in those dark brown eyes.

" I'm not going." Yibo said and kissed those pouty lips.

Zhan smiled in the kiss. He missed Yibo too much.