Chapter - 91

One year later

Wang Yibo had just landed at the airport on his private jet. He had gone for a buisness trip and as usual his both babies were reluctant to send him.

Now he was back he just wanted to go to them and listen their complaints.

He was walking towards his car where Max was waiting for him when he suddenly got a notification. It was from his brother.

He had given him and address and asked him to come there immediately. Yibo frowned. He immediately went in car and asked the driver to drive to a particular address.

Well it was not some unknown place. It was one of their hotels. Their kings hotels chain was number one in country. Even they were few but the design and facilities were not less than some royal palace. All the design were created by Wang Huan.

When Yibo reached there, Yang was already waiting for him. Yang gave him a smile and escort him inside.

" What are you guys up to ? " Yibo asked. Hebwas earlier worried but now suspicious.

" Stop running your oversmart brain. Just come." Yang said and he dragged him to an empty room.

" Change " Yang said , pointing at suit placed on king size bed.

" Why ? " Yibo asked.

" You have a meeting to attend with Huan ge so better get ready." Yang said.

" I don't think my attire are not suitable for meeting." Yibo said , narrowing his eyes.

" It's different meeting. We are gonna meet Huan ge's girlfriend." Yang blurted out.

" Ha ! Do you think I'm dumb ? When did ge get girlfriend ? " Yibo said sarcastically.

" Why he will tell you about personal life ? Getting girlfriend is not a big deal. If you wanna meet then get ready." Yang said, shrugging.

" No way ! Why not tell me ?!" Yibo shouted.

" Ah ! My ears ! " Yang rubbed his ears, wincing.

" Stop your drama. I've gone only for a week and I've no idea what you guys did." Yibo said . He was getting angry.

" Don't be angry. Calm . Get ready, we are running late." Yang said .

Yibo picked up the suit and left . He wanted to beat someone. Yang chuckled seeing his friend.

Yibo came in ten minutes, he styled his hair a little and he was ready.

Yang took him to the big lawn of hotel and seeing the decorations, Yibo turned to Yang.

" Don't tell now that my brother is getting married today . Because that won't be good for you." Yibo said , coldly.

Yang gulped and shook his head.

" Check yourself. " Yang said.

Yibo really wanted to punch his face. He moved forward. There place was decorated with blue roses and everything was like a marriage venue.

He moved forward and stunned to see the people there. Except his closed ones no one was there. His family, Jiangs, Zhan's friends, jiayi , Mr Kang with his family, Zhang .

" What's happening here ? " Yibo asked.

They just smiled instead of answering.

" Where is Zhan and Ying ? " Yibo asked as those two were not there.

" Here "

Yibo heard and felt a hand around his own. He looked sideways only to be mesmerized by his husband. He was looking gorgeous in similar suit like his.