Chapter - 26

Om morning Zhan and Yibo had their breakfast and left the hotel to explore the city. They chose to leave the car at hotel.

" So where do you wanna go ? " Yibo asked as he had no idea himself.

He didn't remember when the last time he went on a trip or vacation.

" Hm.... I don't know let's stroll around." Zhan said.

He wasn't in mood to come with Yibo but if he had come then why don't enjoy it.

Yibo nodded as he found Zhan's idea good. They walked around silently, looking around as they didn't know what to talk.

Suddenly Zhan saw a bakery shop which was holding a painting competition. Zhan's eyes lit up. In excitement, he dragged Yibo with him by holding his hand. Yibo got startled but when he saw where they were going, he realised that his husband must be wanted to participate.

" You wanna participate ? " Yibo asked.

Zhan nodded still looking at the board , standing outside the shop.

" Then let's go ! " This time Yibo hold Zhan's hand and dragged him inside.

He asked about the contest from the girl on the counter. The girl welcomed them and gave a form to fill. She told them that it would start in thirty minutes and each contestent would have two and half hours to finish their work.

Yibo gave the form to Zhan and then they waited for competition to start. The shop was providing all the materials. Zhan just had to paint on the given theme.

After thirty minutes of wait the competition started and the given theme was ' ocean'.

The whole time Wang Yibo was looking at Zhan. He found that Zhan really had a passion for painting. To him the focused Zhan was looking more beautiful.

Yibo was staring at his husband all the time , mesmerized.

After the times up everyone submitted their painting and Zhan got the first position.

Zhan had painted a blue sea sparkling in silver moonlight with fireworks and lots of people were at the coast . It was like some festival scene. Everyone was awed by the painting.

As for prize , Zhan got a big whale and penguin plushie with a special red velvet cake. The shop also treated all the participants with vanilla cake.

After getting out from the shop , they went for lunch as it was almost the time. Yibo founded a spicy noodle shop as he remembered Zhan liked spicy .

Inside the shop , Zhan was staring at Yibo who was eating the spicy noodles calmly.

Sensing Zhan's gaze on him , Wang Yibo looked up.

" What happen ? Don't you like it ? " Yibo asked.

" No, it's delicious but don't you have sweet tooth ? How can you eat this ? " Zhan asked confused.

" Who said the person who eat sweets can't eat spicy food ? " Yibo asked.

" It's normal ." Zhan said as a fact.

" Then I'm abnormal." Yibo said and started eating again.

Suddenly Yibo stopped and looked at Zhan, forwnig.

" How do you know that I like sweets ? "

" I saw you drinking milk tea with sugar enough for whole world and also the candy Jar ." Zhan said rolling his eyes.

Hearing about the jar , Yibo chocked on food. Zhan immediately passed him a glass of water which he gulped in one go.

" You have seen ? " Yibo said catching his breath.His ears had turned because of embarrassment. He had stopped asking for them but Mrs Fu still prepared candy jars.