Chapter - 33

" Sir , this time you have to personally go for inspection in city S ." Yang said. He was in office with his boss.

" Is it necessary ? " Wang Yibo asked.

" Yes , sir. " Yang said , giving some files to his friend.

Wang Yibo checked the file and nodded.

" I'll go tonight. Do preparations." Wang Yibo said.

Xue Yang nodded and was about to leave when his boss stopped him.

" What about that ? "

" Still in process. The result will be out soon. " Yang said.

Yibo hummed. Xue Yang bowed and left.

Wang Yibo leaned on his chair and massaged his temples.

" When will it finish ? " Yibo mumbled and turned to the large glass window. His brown eyes had deep melancholy , holding a secret.

***

" Xiao Zhan "

Hearing his name Zhan turned around and seeing Shen Qi Zhao, his mood flipped from normal to annoyed.

" Let me tell you before you start again. I'm not interested so just go away." Zhan said. He was alone as both his friends were in their classes.

" Hey , cool down. I know I approached you wrong way. I did not even introduce myself." The boy said taking the seat opposite to Zhan.

" No need." Zhan said. He already knew.

" I'm Shen Qi Zhao from buisness department , the heir of Moonlight hotel chains." The boy said with arrogance.

Seeing the attitude Zhan knew what he was doing and this was making him more angry. Money was nothing for him. His family had always gave him best. Also he was not someone who would chase a dog for money.

" Oh ! Then congratulations for your status but spare me. " Zhan said and left with his bag pack.

" Bastard ! " Zhan cursed. That boy was really getting on his nerve.

" Hey , what's so special about him ? " A boy standing beside the Shen boy said.

" I just want him. " Shen Qi Zhao said while staring at Zhan's retreating back.

" But he doesn't give a damn about you."

" He will. He is just an orphan raised by a rich family. " Shen Qi Zhao said and turned to leave. As Xingchen said Zhan had really striked on his ego.

The boys around him shrugged and followed him.

On the other hand Zhan was really irritated. He was walking while cursing under his breath. Well that boy did not do anything with Zhan as it was natural to be persistent but he did not know he felt to punch him on face.

" Zhan ge " Wen Han said.

" Oh ! Han " Zhan said, turning sideways.

" Are you in bad mood ? " Wen Han asked as he felt seeing his brother in law.

" Nah ! I'm good." Zhan said showing how relax he was.

" But where are you going ? " Zhan changed the topic.

" Next class is not in department." Wen Han said.

" Oh , then go otherwise you'll be late." Zhan said.

Wen Han nodded but before that he handed Zhan a smoothie, he was holding.

" Cool down , Zhan ge." Wen Han said with a smile and ran away.