Chapter - 61

It was evening, Zhan was roaming in whole Mansion when he saw Wang Qing in garden. He moved but then stopped. He was comfortable with Aunty Fu, Han and Wang Huan but not much with Wang Qing. In past too they talk less.

" Come here, Zhan " Wang Qing noticed Zhan and called him.

Zhan moved towards him and she gestured him to sit.

" You don't have to feel uncomfortable around me. I've no problem with you." Wang Qing said.

Zhan nodded and whispered," I know."

" If you know then accompany me for tea in evening if you are free. Now Huan is busy too." Wang Qing said.

" I will." Zhan said.

" You are still a kid , Zhan. Don't need to burden yourself. You have two families. You just need to talk." Wang Qing said , smiling.

Zhan felt warmth. He nodded his head and smiled too.

Then they talked about many things. Wang Qing was telling him about her days when she used to live out when Yibo's parents were there and Zhan was listening every incident of her life with curiousity.

****

" Ge , me and Shuang are going to see art exhibition this week. Can we take Ying with us ? " Han asked.

" Won't Ying get bore with you ? " Huan asked.

" No, uncle I wanna go." Ying said.

" She wants to go so I..." Han said.

" Alright, then take her. You have problem Yibo ? Zhan ? " Huan asked turning to the couple.

" No " Yibo and Zhan said in unison.

" But take care of giving her something contain peanuts. She has sever allergy." Yibo asked.

" I'll take care , ge." Han said.

Yibo nodded.

" And you little penguin, don't cause trouble to uncle." Yibo said.

" Yi'er never cause trouble." Ying said , huffing.

" Right, my baby is good girl." Zhan said.

" Ofcourse"  Everyone agreed.

" Really ? " Yibo did not whether to cry or laugh at his family.

" Leave Zhan out , all of you know what she can do ? " Yibo said turning to his brother.

Huan chuckled hearing his brother.

" What you mean ? " Zhan asked confused.

" She ate half of jar of candies which you know. She once dipped her hands in paint and printed her red paws on Han's bed to Ge's study and then she tried to give Browny hair cut ." Yibo said.

Everyone was laughing lightly as they didn't want to annoy the little girl. Zhan was surprised to hear that.

" Really cutiepie ? " Zhan asked.

" Uncle's room accident and Browny hair was long." Ying said , defending her action.

Zhan started laughing too and kissed her head.

" You are so naughty." Zhan said, laughing.

Ying too was grinning. Yibo just shook his head. He knew his daughter. She was craziest child one could have.

" Zhan ge , can you help me in my work ? I'm having a little difficulty." Han asked.

Zhan turned to him and nodded. Then they had their dinner while laughing as Huan was telling Zhan what that little girl did.