Chapter - 64

Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen was somewhat less awkward after the restroom incident. They talked few times in between their meetings. Shu Qilong was fired and got arrested as it was found that he had done the same things with others.

No one knew this time who he offended to finally get his punishment. Xue Yang handled this matter personally so Xingchen name would not come in light but without letting the younger know.

Xue Yang and his team were having a meeting. Xue Yang was explaining some work and also talking about their reports. They were so engrossed that they did not notice a man running out till a man in the meeting room mumbled.

" Where is Mr Wang going in such hurry ? "

Xue Yang who heard it immediately turned his eyes to the glass window and saw Yibo almost running towards the elevator.

" Meeting is dismissed. We will discuss further details tomorrow." Xue Yang said and sprint out of office.

Xingchen felt uneasy so he sneaked out the cabin. When he came out , he saw Yang and Yibo standing in front of elevator. He ,with fast steps, approached them.

" Yibo , breath. What happened ? Huh ? " Yang asked seeing the condition of his friend. The worry was eating his heart too as Yibo was not a person who showed too much emotions outside.

" Ying" Yibo said that only. He was trying his best to calm himself but nothing was working.

Hearing the name Yang became restless too.

" What happened to Ying ? " Yang asked.

" In hospital. Talk later." Yibo said and tried move but Yang stopped him.

" I'll come with you." Yang said. He knew in that state Yibo would ask drive himself as he wanted to go to her daughter as soon as possible and he could not allow that.

" I'll come." Xingchen said as he heard their conversation.

Yang did not have time so he nodded and they left for hospital.

***

At art exhibition

Wen Han and Li Shuang brought Ying with them at art exhibition as they already decided. Both the adults were discussing paintings while the little was watching everything with curious eyes.

After seeing all the paintings. They decided to have lunch. Shuang brought pastries and drink for them.

" Yiyi don't eat this one , ok ? " Wen Han said pointing at a particular one which had peanut.

Ying nodded and they started to eat.

Li Shuang and Wen Han started talking. Ying was staring at the pastry with curious eyes. She was thinking as why her uncle stopped her eating that.

She glanced at her uncle and his friend and sneakily scoop a little in spoon and ate. Within one minute, she felt suffocated and her face turned red. She pulled her uncle's shirt to gain attention.

Han turned to him and was horrified to see her condition. Ying was clutching her chest tightly and trying to breath. Her skin had developed rashes and it was burning.

Han took her in his arms and looked at the pastry where one bite jade been taken.

" It's my fault. She is allergic to peanuts." Han said at the verge of crying.

" Shit ! We have to take her to hospital." Shuang said.

Han nodded and picked Ying up. It was good that Zhan forced him to take car with Uncle Han otherwise the would be in big trouble.