Chapter - 28

Yibo and Zhan spent their last day , visiting different places , tasting food .

Today they were going back. Wang Yibo was in driving seat whereas Xiao Zhan was standing outside, staring the seat beside his husband. Yibo sensed the suggestion and frowned.

" Is there something wrong ? " Wang Yibo asked.

Xiao Zhan shook his head and moved towards the back seat. He was about the open the door when he heard Yibo.

" Is there anything except your dislike for passenger seat ? "

" No ! " Zhan said immediately, raising his voice a little.

" Are you scare..." Yibo could not finish as Zhan outbursted.

" I'm not ! " Zhan said . He moved towards the passenger seat and sat inside , slamming the door.

Wang Yibo was staring at his husband who was not looking at him and seemed annoyed.

" What are you looking ? Drive ! " Zhan said looking outside.

Wang Yibo nodded but his heart was a little unsettle but he drove away.

" Why is he driving ? Where is his driver ? " Zhan muttered.

After driving for a while, about half  hour , he suddenly applied break , stopping the car with a screech sound. There was a puppy between the road.

He looked sideways only to see a panicked Zhan.

" Zhan " Yibo called but Zhan had closed his eyes ,  the trembling hands were holding seat belt tightly.

He parked the car sideways and took Zhan in his arms. He felt Zhan was not breathing. He gently rubbed his husband's back.

" Breath ! Breath Zhan . " Yibo's voice was so gentle like he was talking to a kid.

" You are fine , hmmm.... You are fine. " Yibo said caressing his back and hairs .

Zhan , finding himself in warm embrace, started to breath in his soothing scent. He clutched Yibo's shirt tightly.

" Mom , dad " Zhan mumbled, eyes still shut, trembling.

Yibo heard and tighten his arms. He moved a little to see his husband's face but saw the scared , pale face. He was not liking the sight of his always cheerful husband. He moved but Zhan held him more tightly.

" Zhan , open your eyes. Look at me. " Yibo said in soothing tone but Zhan was not even listening. It seemed he had entered in a nightmare, unable to come out.

Yibo knew it was not good for Zhan so he loudly repeated himself. This time Zhan opened his eyes but the dark pupils were glistening with water , looking terrified.

A few drops escaped from Zhan's eyes. Yibo when saw it he cupped the younger's face and gently wiped the tears.

" Shh.. look at me and only listen me. "

" You aren't there anymore. You are safe. " Yibo said. He had no idea behind such strong reaction but it was not that important. He just knew something triggered Zhan.

Yibo hugged him again and started caressing his head , while giving soft kisses on hairs.

After sometime Zhan calmed down a little. Yibo tried to break the hug but Zhan was reluctant.

" I'm here ." Yibo assured , making Zhan loosened his grip. He came out the car and went other side. He picked Zhan in his arms  and went on backseat.

Zhan was still shocked so he let Yibo do whatever he wanted. After making Zhan comfortable, he cupped his face and made him look at him.

" Do you want to talk ? " Yibo asked.