Chapter - 8

Wen Zi informed Jiang Cheng about her discussion with his family and told him they had accepted them.

Jiang Cheng told his family about Zis family.
His mother was so excited that if possible she wanted him to marry right at the moment.

The discussion that Xiao Zhan didn't was about marriage. He didn't know that his family was preparing for his brother's wedding.

After informed by their children both family decided to have a meeting. So meeting was fixed after two day at Jiang Mansion. They first thought that they should meet at the restaurant but as they were not doing this for business, dropped the idea.

After two days the whole Wang family arrived Jiang Mansion with so many gifts. When they arrived, Jiang Yanli was there to welcome them and lead them to living room. She instructed servants to take the gifts and put them aside . Mr. and Mrs Jiang greeted them.

Wang family greeted them back respectfully.

"Good to see you , Miss Wang . It's been years after we last met. " Mrs. Jiang said.

Mrs Jiang's paternal family was also a reputed family. So , it was natural for big families' children to meet each other in parties. Wang Qing used to live outside the city , away from his family. So they meet only few times but had good impression of each other.

Also Wang Qing was daughter of Wang family. So it's not appropriate to address her as Madam Wang as this was the title for daughter in laws .

"Good to see you too, Mrs Jiang . " Wang Qing said .

When they were settled down , Mr Jiang noticed that a family member was missing. He felt uneasy.

Ofcourse the only person who can make people anxious even with his absence was Mr. Wang Yibo.

Wang Huan cought the sight of Mr. Jiang's uneasiness and realised the reason. He laughed in his heart .

' My little brother really has outstanding abilities. ' Wang Huan thought.

" Mr. Jiang, Yibo has an important meeting. He will come after a while. " Wang Huan said with a gentle smile.

Mr. Jiang nodded in understanding. Of course he knew how difficult to manage a company.

" No worries. Our little master also has gone outside." Mr. Jiang said.

This little master was none other than Xiao Zhan who had gone to university to submit his work.

"Also don't call me Mr. Jiang. Call me uncle. We will be family in future. " Mr. Jiang said in fatherly tone.

" Call me Aunty too . " Mrs. Jiang said

Wang Huan nodded in response. He was glad for his sister who would have such a lovely family in future.
Then they discussed other topics. The Jiang couple was impressed by them. Without parents, they had grown into fine beings.

They had a good impression of Wen Zi. She was calm, collected, elegant and mature . Mrs. Jiang was talking with Miss Wang , Mr Jiang and Jiang Cheng with Wang Huan and Yanli with her soon to be sister in law and her younger brother.

The atmosphere was harmonious and peaceful.

The two missing members of both the families were busy in their own work .

Wang Yibo had just finished the meeting and he left for Jiang Mension with Xue Yang . He was having a headache and really need some coffee. Xue Yang was driving and Yibo was on passenger seat . he asked to stop the car outside a cafe and went to bought coffee. When Yibo was approaching the counter . He collide with someone and the coffee, other was holding spilled on both of their clothes.

And the other person was none other than Xiao Zhan who was about to explode. He was irritated as he has completed his work while night so he could submit today. Due to lack of sleep , he was grumpy and having headache . Now his coffee was also ruined . He got more annoyed. When he saw the person with whom he bumped , he blew the fuse. He recognised Yibo as the man who knocked into him at the hospital.

" You ! You again ! " zhan said gritting his teeth.

Wang Yibo looked at him and didn't recognised him. He was in hurry that day and didn't give much attention to Zhan. So he forgot about him.

Xiao Zhan saw expressionless face and got more angry.

" You should apologise. You ruined my coffee. " zhan shouted.

Wang Yibo annoyed by loud voice. Usually people wouldn't approach him because of his cold aura let alone yell. He also ignored annoying people . But didn't know what happen him , he argued with Zhan.

"It's not my fault. You came suddenly in front of me. " Yibo said in cold tone.

Zhan was not afraid of Yibo's cold voice. He knew he didn't notice the other man but he was pissed. His rationality had left him at the moment he recognise Yibo.

" But you was also not looking. If you were , you would be able to avoid me. " zhan said.

After listening this unreasonable statement, Wang Yibo got irritated. Of course he was looking straight, it was Zhan who was sitting earlier then suddenly stand up and came in front of him.

He saw Zhan as rich spoiled brat. He didn't wanna argue with him. He was getting late for Jiang Mansion. So he turned and left.

Seeing Yibo leaving , Xiao Zhan pissed off. He was fuming with anger but suddenly remind that he was getting late for home. He saw his clothes and cursed under his breathe. He could not go home in sticky clothes. He had to change. So first he went to buy new cloth.

On the other side when Xue Yang saw Yibo without coffee , he asked ," Where is my coffee ?"

Yibo glared at him . His friend didn't notice his ruined clothes but asked for coffee first.

" You only care about your coffee. Here my clothes are all sticky. " Yibo said.

" Ok ! Ok! My bad . Now tell me what happened to your clothes ? " xue yang asked rolling his eyes.

" A brat spilled his coffee on me and argue with me. " Yibo said fully annoyed.

Xue Yang was surprised that someone dared to argue with Yibo with his freezing point aura. He was amused.

" That person must have a lot of guts. I wanna meet him too. " Yang said.

Yibo stared at him angrily. Xue Yang immediately shut his mouth and started driving. He was not getting coffee anyway. Yibo changed his clothes in backseat as he always carry extra set of clothes.

When they arrived at Jiang Mansion something happened again.

*****