Chapter - 17

When both  Zhan and Yibo arrived at Wang Mansion. Zhan was walking behind Yibo . He was feeling extremely nervous. When they reach at Yibo's room . Yibo opened the door and stood firm there as he was debating whether to enter or not. When Zhan saw Yibo standing like statue, he got confuse. He peeked over Yibo's shoulder and was stunned.

The room was decorated with candles and rose petals were everywhere. Wang Yibo sighed at his family as they really were having high expectations from them. Heaving a deep sigh , he walked inside. Zhan was still standing at the door . When Yibo realised that Zhan didn't enter ,he turned only to see Zhan standing at the door stunned.

" Come in . " Yibo said. Hearing Yibo's voice Zhan came back from wherever his mind was wandering.

Zhan came inside the room but didn't say anything.

" Your things were already transferred here.  They are in those bags." Yibo said pointing the three bags in corner.

Zhan nodded as he didn't packed his things, it was his mom.

" You can arrange your clothes in closest and other things in this room." Yibo said.

Zhan still didn't say anything but nodded.

Yibo started cleaning the mess created by his family especially his friend as he knew Xue Yang had the most crazy worms in his mind.
He cursed Yang in his mind and other side Yang sneezed.

Zhan also helped Yibo . After half and hour they could see the actual room. Yibo felt comfortable after seeing his room normal. Both Zhan and Yibo were tired. Zhan saw that the room was very simple but spacious. The interior was mostly white with little blue finishing. There was a small wall which act as a partition between bed and the desk placed in one corner. It gave that part of room a study room look.

The room was not cold like the person but it felt warm to Zhan's surprise. Zhan had thoughts that Yibo's room would be freezing like him. He was roaming his eyes in every corner.

" You go freshen up first." Yibo said standing up. Zhan wanted to ask him where he was going but decided not to. He opened a suitcase and took out some casual clothes and went to bathroom .

Yibo left the room and went downstairs.

After sometime Zhan came out and saw the room empty. He looked around but didn't found Yibo. Suddenly a voice came from behind. Zhan was startled first but then relaxed seeing who was the owner of the voice.

" You freshen up . Let's eat." Yibo said coming in the room with two plates in his hand.

Yibo went earlier in kitchen to bring food as neither he nor Zhan had eaten much during the day .

" You went to bring food ? " Zhan asked .

Yibo nodded then he placed  dinner on the table and gestured Zhan to come and eat. Zhan went near Yibo and sat beside him. The dinner was simple and light. Zhan taste it and found it delicious. Earlier he wasn't feeling hungry but after tasting food he felt his hunger had woken up.

" It's delicious." Zhan said fully focused in eating.

Yibo smiled at how Zhan was eating , looking very hungry.

" It's not much spicy like I usually eat but it's delicious." Zhan said.

" So you like spicy food ? " Yibo asked .

Zhan nodded his head .

They had dinner in peace . After dinner, there was pin drop silence between them. Zhan was looking at bed intensely as he was having thoughts about sleeping with Wang Yibo.

" You can sleep on bed." Both said in unison. They stared at each other for few minutes then looked away

" No , you can . I'll sleep on couch." Zhan said.

" Couch is not good to sleep. Sleep on bed." Yibo said.

" Then where will you sleep ? " Zhan asked and after hearing Zhan , Yibo realised what he was thinking and he felt an urge to tease Zhan.

" With my husband." Yibo said with stoic face.

Zhan was stunned to hear Yibo.

" What are you thinking ? I won't sleep with you ." Zhan shouted.

" Hmm...  I am talking about casual sleep unless my husband want something else." Yibo said while taking a step forward  with each spoken word. No he was very close to Zhan.

Zhan was flustered by their proximity .

" I don't want anything ! " Zhan yelled and move backward to create some distance between them.

Zhan looked up and saw a small smile playing on Yibo's lips. He was stunned as he never saw Yibo smiling and he forgot about everything. He was staring at Yibo.

" You can smile ?" Zhan asked. His eyes were wide open .
Actually Yibo was smiling for a while without knowing but Zhan didn't notice as he was avoiding Yibo's gaze.

When Yibo heard Zhan , he realised he was smiling but this time he didn't hide it as he knew Zhan would know many things about him in future during their cohabitation .

" Yeah ! I'm human too." Yibo said.

" No , I didn't mean you are not human." Zhan said nervously.

' Of course you are not. You are a iceberg."  Zhan thought but he couldn't say those words aloud. Could he ?

" And why are you standing so close to me ? "Zhan asked .

Yibo came closer to Zhan and bent a little so that his lips was near to Zhan's ear.

" Relax , Mr Xiao ! I won't do anything without your consent." Yibo said in deep low voice  and moved away from Zhan.

" You can sleep on bed . Don't need to feel nervous or scared,  I won't do anything." Yibo said walking towards the closest.

" I'm not scared of you ! " Zhan shouted getting annoyed.

Yibo smiled inside the walk-in closet. He took his clothes and went inside bathroom without looking at Zhan. Zhan was nervous but he walked towards the bed and lie down. He covered himself. He felt drowsy as soon as he come in contact with soft mattress. He felt his eyelids being heavy. He snuggled inside the blanket. He felt a familiar , calming scent and he drifted to his dreamland .

After sometime Yibo came back and saw Zhan sleeping peacefully. He smiled . It was all new for him . He moved towards the balcony and stood there glancing at the night dark sky. The moon was in his beautiful crescent shape and was also covered with few clouds through which moonlight was passing and creating a wondrous view.

Yibo had sadness in his beautiful eyes. He glanced at Zhan then turned again to sky.  He sat there for a while then he turned to his desk . He knew that he wouldn't be able to sleep. Also he didn't want to make Zhan uncomfortable on his first day . After few hours he fell asleep on his desk.

                                 ******