Chapter - 6

Since yesterday Xiao Zhan was over the moon . After his family's so called family meeting, he got the most surprising and delightful news.

The reason for his happiness was that his grumpy brother was dating someone for more than four years.

He ' the great Xiao Zhan ' , who claimed that he knew everything about his brother's personal life and according to him his brother had no personal life, first was surprise but then he was super glad .

  * Flashback*

Xiao Zhan arrived home excitedly.

" Zhan , you have come . " Yanli said .

" Come , come . I have an awesome news for you. " Yanli said excitedly and giggling.

Zhan raised his eyebrows as he did not able to grasp the situation. Her sister's expressions were not helping too. Then zhan roamed his eyes in living room and saw his mother, father and brother too.

Zhan was surprised to see his brother beacuse the so called family meeting was for fun only. In this meeting, they only discuss some mischievous and  amusing things like  trip planning, vacation planning, surprise party etc. etc.  No serious conversation was allowed.

And zhan could count on his fingers the times when his brother attended this meeting. It was always him , Yanli ,  their parents and sometimes zhan's friends.

So now he was curious how did his brother was there. He just sit on the sofa with his sister raising one eyebrow.

" What happen, jie ? You are so happy?" Zhan asked.

" And what's with this teasing expression ?" Zhan asked.

Yanli didn't say and just gesture by his chin to look at their parents. Zhan glanced at his parents as he was dying to know , now.
Mr. and Mrs. Jiang chuckled to saw their daughter's enthusiasm and younger son's confusing gaze.

" ok ok , I will tell you ." Mrs. Jiang said.

" Your big brother has a girlfriend. " this sentence had just finished that zhan stoop up like a spring.

" No way ! " zhan shouted.

Mr. and Mrs. Jiang and Yanli bursted into laughter and Jiang Cheng facepalmed.
They all were waiting for Zhan's reaction. Zhan had a horrified expression on his face as he had seen a ghost.

" When did this happened? Why didn't I know ?  If this is a joke , this is the worst joke. " zhan said horrified.

All were laughing except the two brothers.

" you guys , calm down ! It's not a big deal. There are lot's of people who have girlfriends and boyfriends. " Jiang Cheng said irritatedly.

His family really had the ability to annoy him .

After sometime when they all calmed down  Mrs. Jiang said ," it's been more than 4 years they are dating."

'  4 years , fucking 4 years  '   zhan mind was repeating these words.

" Why didn't you tell us ?" Zhan asked.

" Do you want me tell you and give you opportunity to tease the hell out of me ? No way ! I love my peacefull life" Cheng said.

" Yes , you should. Do you know ge how intresting and playful would be my last four years if you have told me. "  Zhan said.

" You ! " Cheng was speechless.

" Well how do you guys  come to know about it ? " zhan asked turning towards his parents.

" let me tell you , zhan. " Yanli said chirping.

" Today I went to company and accidentally saw message on ge's phone. It said I am sorry love. I have an urgent work . So let's cancel our date.  I am sorry.  ❤️❤️❤️❤️ "
Yanli said.

" Also the name of person is Zi. I saw on ge's phone and it is saved with heart . " Yanli said.

Jiang Cheng was shy and his face had become red. He wanted to leave but he knew he can't.

And hearing this zhan get shocked.
His brother can be this romantic. No way. '  zhan thought.

He looked at this brother like he didn't know him.
' How can brother be this romantic ? He must be an imposter. ' zhan thought.

Cheng saw Zhan's gaze on him and he knew what his dummy brother was thinking.

" Don't look at me like this . I am not an imposter." Cheng said.

" You are ." Zhan said seriously while nodding his head.

And again they howled in laughter except the two brothers who were busy in staring at each other.

"By the way ge, do who is the girl ? Do we know her family? " Yanli asked.

Jiang Cheng remove his eyes from Zhan when he heard the question. He settled on the sofa comfortably.

" Yeah , everyone know her family." Cheng said.

" Ah ? " they all said in unison. Totally confused.

" Her full name is Wen Zi and " Jiang Cheng stopped and glanced at his family's curious faces.

" And what ? " zhan asked impatiently.

" She is cousin of CEO of Wang Empire . " Jiang Cheng dropped the bombshell.

As he finished this statement everyone's jaws were on floor. Jiang Cheng laughed at their faces. He was enjoying this moment.

" The hell ! " zhan was the first one to recover.

" The Wang Empire, one of the most successful company which is not only famous for it's achievements but also for his young CEO whose single photo you can't get from internet ? " Zhan was dumbfounded.

" Yes that one." Jiang Cheng said  calmly.

" Damn it. You are awesome bro. " Zhan said showing his thumb.

Jiang Cheng smiled .

" okay now I have enough surprises , I am going. You people talk. " zhan said and run to his room.
After his departure what they talk zhan didn't know.

* Flashback End *

Zhan was smiling widely.  He approached to his friends Huisang and Xingchen. They both were glad and curious to see Zhan this much happy. 

" Why are you smiling so much , idiot ? " Nie Huisang asked.

" I have a shocking news for you guys. " Zhan said grinning ear to ear.

" What news ?" Xingchen asked.

" Cheng ge has a girlfriend and yesterday's family meeting was about this. " zhan said cheerfully.

"  What ? I always think that Cheng ge love his work only. " Huisang said.

Zhan nodded his head agreeing with Huisang thinking.

" I also thought so. " zhan said.

" But that's great. " Xingchen said.

" Yeah " . Zhan said.

" Who is the girl ? " Xingchen asked.

" Her name is Wen Zi . She is Wang Empire's CEO's cousin." Zhan said .

" Wow ! Cheng ge is awesome." Huisang said showing thumbs up.

Huisang completely forgot that he just few days ago meet Wang Yibo.

" So, is your family talking about their marriage ? " Xingchen said.

" I don't know. May be . Mom always worry about Cheng ge. So she is now the most excited one. " Zhan said.

" You are right." Xingchen said.

" let's go guys , we are getting late. " huisang said.
They they all went for class.

*****