Chapter - 76

Yibo arrived the Wang Mansion, he found the atmosphere gloomy. His heart beat wavered. He received a call from Mrs Fu that someone came to meet him. So he immediately leave but when he came there was no one except his aunt and brother and aunty Fu.

Wang Huan looked at his brother and the look in his eyes made Yibo stopped in his track. He had never saw his brother looking at him like that.

" Why did not you tell us ? " Wang Huan asked ,. coldly.

Yibo was stunned to hear the cold voice directed him. This was second time in one day someone asked him the same question and both time his heart shudder.

" What , ge ? " Yibo asked .

" This.." Wang Huan said putting a guitar on the table . His breath hitched to see this.

No matter how many years passed he could never fail to recognise it. It was his guitar with his name ' Ji' engraved on it .

" How... this.." Yibo was speechless. He did not move from his place. He felt his legs cemented to floor.

" Why did not you tell us that Yuan ge is dead ? " Wang Huan roared.

Hearing the words Yibo felt his whole world crumbled down.

Flashback

A man came in Wang mansion asking for Wang Yibo so servants took him to Wang Qing.

" Sir , why are you looking for Wang Yibo ? " Wang Qing asked.

The man was in his mid forties. Wang Qing was surprised that some stranger had come to ask from her nephew.

" Mam, my name is Li Yun. I'm owner of textile industry. "

" I've something of his with me so I come to return. " The man said and put a guitar bag on front of Wang Qing.

He unzipped the bag and seeing the guitar Wang Qing was stunned.

" How do you have this ? " Wang Qing asked.

" It was years ago when I met him. He was a teenager. Actually it wasn't a pleasant meeting. Wang Yibo met with an accident on road and I was the one who took him to hospital."

Wang Qing knew about Yibo's accident but at that time she was on hospital.

" He was an extraordinary kid. He himself was bleeding heavily but he asked me to take to certain hospital saying that his brother was there. So I took him there as he wasn't ready to go nearby hospital."

" There instead of letting doctor check on him he was asking for a patient name Wang Lingyuan who also met with an accident. He was like a crazy asking about his brother. Then doctor took him because of his ruckus.

But when he reached he was already dead and Yibo became unconscious.

He was receiving frequent call from someone named Yang so I informed him. When that boy came I left as I was going abroad. This guitar was left in my car so I just took with me as I felt it was important for him by the way he was holding it.

I came last month and saw Yibo so I asked some my business friends and then came to know about him. "

Wang Qing was stunned to hear about her eldest nephew. Yibo knew all along but hide it. She had lost her brother, sister- in-law, sister and now nephew too. Her heart ached.

" Thank you , Mr Shen." Wang Qing said.

" No , no mam . I just do what I should do as a human."