Chapter - 25

In another country, night time, Zhang Zhulin watching the news of fall of entertainment company, Smith and spoke," He really did it. That guy is more scary than imagination."

He dialed a number and soon the call got connected.

" Thank you ! "

" It's payment." A deep , cold voice come from other side.

Zhang Zhulin laughed before speaking," Still I thank you , CEO Wang ."

The other person was none other than Wang Yibo who was also watching the news.

" If you need my help , let me know." Zhang Zhulin said. This time the voice was sincere, no mock , no threat , no deep meaning was behind it.

" Thank you , Mr Zhang." Wang Yibo said.

After saying goodbye, the call disconnected.

Wang Yibo smirked seeing the news on his iPad. He remembered when his team find out about plan of Big Entertainment or say they who were holding the reins from behind the screen . He secretly made a deal with film Emperor, Zhang Zhulin. First he wasn't ready because he was working overseas but Wang Yibo's team dug out everything about Zhang Zhulin.

He was once also under the Big Star Entertainment where once he was forced to involve in drugs and also in pleasuring some VIP clients. It almost ruined Zhang Zhulin's life and career but he somehow break free from the company claws and started his career again.

Wang Yibo promised him to help in taking revenge in return of being the grace and charm of launch event.

Yibo sent his private jet to escort Film Emperor so no one could know about his return.

Yibo didn't act upon this plan earlier as he need the Entertainment company to compensate him for breaching the contract. He knew very well that they will help it to pay him but he also knew they wouldn't risk to save a ruined image company.

" Who told them it's easy to mess with Wang Empire ? " Wang Yibo said coldly.

Today Yibo was taking a walk in garden as he and Zhan were going on trip, so Today was no company work.

After sometime he went to join his brother and aunt. It's still early, so they were discussing about buisness.

Zhan got up earlier than other days. He always get his beauty sleep when there was no university and woke up around 11:00 AM.
But today he was early.

" Good morning, Zhan baba ! " Aunty Fu greeted when she saw Zhan coming downstairs.

" Good morning, Aunty Fu ! " Zhan said with a smile.

" Why didn't you arrange breakfast yet , aunty ? " Zhan asked as he didn't see anyone on table.

" Miss Wang, Yibo and Huan baba were in living room and Han must be doing something." Mrs Fu said.

" They told me they will have breakfast with you." Mrs Fu added.

" Why Yibo is still here ? " Zhan asked surprised.

" Zhan dear, have you forgotten that you and Yibo baba are going on trip today ? " Mrs Fu said chuckling.

Zhan laughed awkwardly. He really forgot about that.

" I'll inform them that you have awaken." Mrs Fu said and walked to living room.

After sometime everyone came for breakfast.

" Zhan , you are early today ? " Wang Qing said.

" Yes , aunty ! I just woke up." Zhan said.

" When are you gonna leave ? " Wang Qing asked looking at Yibo.