Chapter - 90

Two months later

Yibo was doing fine. Today Zhan went out regarding the exhibition thing. Amidst all of the things he forgot that.

In mean time Yibo was planning with her daughter to surprise his husband. It's already winter and Yibo was not allowed to resume his work , not even from home.

Zhan scolded himself when he saw his computer in his hand. After that day he did not even touch it. He whole day lie in his room, reading books and playing with Ying. What a luxury !

Now he had commanded everyone not to ruin plan. Actually he told them about Zhan winning competition and also about art exhibition. If everything was fine they would have celebrated earlier but they still could.

Yibo did not want Zhan to remember that day as tragedy. He wanted him to be happy when he see his achievement of that day.

So yeah they were gonna party in day. He called everyone and they were already here. Whole mansion was bustling with people and laughter.

" Finally everything is ready." Nie Huisang said.

" Yeah " Xingchen said.

" Yibo ge, do you want more pics. We have lots of." Yanli said.

" Send me later ." Yibo said immediately. He wanted to learn about his husband's childhood.

Yanli laughed and nodded.

" Jie always talk with him without hesitation." Huisang said looking at Yibo and Yanli.

" Yeah " Xingchen said.

" Because she is a brave lady." Yang said, laughing.

Huisang sighed. Yang was right.

" When will Zhan come ? " Xingchen asked.

" Soon " Yang said.

" Zhan is coming." Yibo announced and everyone got ready to suprise him. They turned off the lights , sinking the whole mansion in darkness.

Zhan on the other hand when reached the mansion, entered in mansion as usual. He would have expected to see his husband sitting downstairs but he met with darkness.

" Aunty ! " Zhan called.

" Aunty Fu ! "

" Yibo ! "

Zhan called not no one answered. He moved forward and when he almost reached at the centre, the mansion was illuminated with lots of lights , making Zhan stunned.

He remembered. It wasn't anyone's birthday or anything.

" Congratulations !!!" Everyone shouted with conffeties.

Zhan was just speechless. He could not understand anything. He looked around and everyone was there like on his birthday party.

" Congratulations, love." Yibo whispered in his ears from behind and Zhan turned to see his husband smiling at him.

" Zhan , it's not fair. You did not tell us about your competition and exhibition. " Mrs Jiang said.

" You tell ? " Zhan looked at Yibo who nodded.

" We could not celebrate back then but it's still not late." Yibo said.

" We are happy for you and proud of you ." Wang Qing said , smiling.

Zhan turned and hide in his husband's embrace. He did not want. That day was no good.

" I know what you think but should not we always remember good things. Piling each day's bad memories will only put a heavy unbearable weight on us. We are happy. I'm happy and I want you to be happy for your first achievement."