Chapter - 65

Next morning, when Zhan woke up he felt pain in his neck. He stretched his hands and neck. He looked at his daughter and felt pain to see her motionless.

Zhan kissed her forehead and whispered," Baby , wake up soon. Dada and Papa is worried."

He went to freshen up and when he came back he saw aunty Fu there with breakfast.

" Aunty Fu, how is Yibo ? " Zhan asked.

" Master Zhan , Master Yibo has not back since yesterday." Mrs Fu said.

Zhan now was more worried. Mrs Fu served him but he had no appetite. He ate few bites only .

Mrs Fu left after her work was done. Zhan was in his thoughts when he heard a low voice. He felt he was hearing things.

" Papa " Ying said in low tone.

" My baby is up." Zhan said , smiling with misty eyes and kissed her hand.

He immediately called doctor. They examined Ying and told Zhan that everything was fine . Zhan then called home to tell everyone.

Everyone came to see Ying. Mr and Mrs Jiang also came with everyone. They were really worried for the little girl.

When everyone left Ying turned to Zhan.

" Papa " Ying said .

" Yes , cutiepie, want something ? " Zhan asked, helding her hands.

" Dada" Ying said.

" Where is Dada ? " Ying asked.

" I'll call him , ok ? He is here." Zhan said. He tried to call Yibo earlier but for the first time Yibo did not pick . He asked Yang too and he only said not to worry too much.

Ying nodded but she was sad.

" I'm here. No need." Yibo said, coming inside.

" Dada ! "

" Yibo ! "

Both Ying and Zhan said in unison.

Yibo went to his daughter and kissed her forehead. He also pecked Zhan's forehead before taking seat beside him.

" You'll get scolding when you'll get better." Yibo said , turning to Ying.

" But I'm sick." Ying pouted.

" That's why after you get better." Yibo said.

" Papaaa..." Ying whined.

" Baby made mistake so she need scolding." Zhan said, smiling.

" Papaa..." Ying whined and puffed her cheeks.

" You should listen uncle Han. " Yibo said.

" Sorry." Ying said looking down.

" Did you ask sorry from papa for making him cry ? " Yibo said.

" Sorry papa. " Ying said looking at Zhan.

" I forgive my baby but no next time." Zhan said.

Ying nodded. She played with Zhan , chirping like the bird. Yibo just sat there ,watching them.

In evening Mrs Fu again came and seeing Yibo , she greeted him which Yibo reciprocated with a nod.

" Master Yibo , will you stay ? " Mrs Fu asked.

" No " Yibo said and Ying's face fell.

" He'll stay." Zhan said firmly.

" But..." Yibo could not complete at Zhan cut him.