Chapter - 31

Zhan when woke up , it was really late. His whole body was aching because of last night fever. He groaned and sat lying his head on headrest.

" Zhan dear , you wake up." Aunty Fu said , coming inside.

" Mn " Zhan nodded.

" We got worried when Yibo baba told us that you are having fever. " Mrs Fu said.

" Doctor has already examined you when you were sleeping. "

Zhan nodded in understanding.

" Let me bring you porridge " Aunty Fu said. Zhan again nodded.

Mrs Fu soon brought the porridge and gave him medicine. Wang Qing and Wang Huan took checked on him and advised him to rest.

Zhan was getting bore in his room so he decided to walk around. He came out of the room and went towards his brother in law's study as most of time , he found him there. He knocked and a gentle voice greeted him.

" Zhan , are you feeling good now ? " Wang Huan asked, gesturing him to take a seat.

" Yes , ge but I'm getting bore." Zhan said. Huan chuckled hearing the complain.

" What are you doing, he ? " Zhan asked.

" Checking some files." Huan said.

" Ge , why don't you go to company ? " Zhan asked as he was really curious. He had found Huan working at home , also discussing work with Yibo but never once he went Wang Empire.

" It's good to work from home." Huan said.

" Can I ask something ? " Zhan said. Huan nodded.

" Why you and aunty Qing shared study while Yibo has his own ? "

Huan smile dimmed a little bit.

" Sorry ge , If you don't want then it's ok." Zhan said sensing the change.

" No , it's fine." Huan said shaking his head and asked ," You think it's biased ? "

Zhan nodded and then shook his head. Wang Huan laughed at his brother in law's cuteness. For him he was like a child.

" Actually it wasn't Yibo's first." Huan said making Zhan confused.

" You know we are three brothers ? " Huan said seeing confused face of Zhan.

Zhan nodded and said," Yibo , you and Han "

" No , not Han . Zhan , me and Yibo has an elder brother." Huan said.

" Elder than you ? " Zhan asked surprised.

Huan nodded.

" He is five years older than me. It's means eleven years older than Your husband."

Zhan was digesting the information as he did not heard about eldest Wang.

" That's some age difference." Zhan said , dazed, making Huan laughed.

" His name is Wang Lingyuan."

" So the study which Yibo use was our brother's and this one was of our father . After he left Yibo made it his."

" Is it a secret ? " Zhan asked with curious eyes.

" No , may be your parents knows about it but as it's been years so no one talk." Huan said.

" Where is he ? "

" Don't know. We lost contact with him." Huan said and a pained expression came across his face.

" When he left ? "

" It's been eleven years." Huan said.

Zhan wanted to ask the reason but seeing his brother in law's face , he decided not to.