Chapter - 66

Next day in Ying's ward, Yibo got up early or say he did not sleep at all. He saw Zhan sleeping and then turned to his daughter who was sleeping too. He kissed his husband's hairs before removing him from himself.

This time Zhan did not wake up. Perhaps he was tired.

Yibo went to her daughter and kissed her forehead. He took the pen and paper and write something on it. He placed beside Ying so Zhan could easily see it.

As he was about to leave, Ying woke up. She rubbed her eyes and yawned before calling her dad.

" Dada ! "

" Little penguin up ." Yibo smiled and made her drink water.

" Yi'er , give this to your papa when he wake up." Yibo said , giving paper to her.

Ying took it and nodded.

" Are you going ? " Ying asked.

" Hm , Dada will come in evening, ok ? " Yibo said and Ying nodded.

" My good devil." Yibo said , booping her nose.

Yibo got up and seeing Zhan ,he remembered something. He moved towards him and gave a gentle kiss on his lips. Ying giggled seeing that.

" Bye , little penguin." Yibo said in hushed tone.

" Bye , dada." Ying imitate the tone.

After Yibo left , Ying started to play his cute bear with which she was sleeping. Soon Zhan woke up without his secure warmth.

He looked around and saw Ying was playing.

" Cutiepie " Zhan said ,sitting.

" Good morning, papa ! " Ying said.

" Good morning, baby." Zhan said , smiling.

" Baby , dad ? " Zhan asked.

" He left after stealing kiss from papa." Ying said giggling.

" Crazy " Zhan said with a fond smile.

" Oh ! Papa , dad give this for you." Ying said showing a paper.

Zhan got out from bed and took the paper from Ying and after reading it, he smiled. He folded the paper and put it on his pocket. He patted his daughter's head and went to freshen up.

The letter was

My dear, cute , beautiful, handsome, piggy husband, I'm leaving first. I know you'll wake up soon so don't get all worried. I'm ok, really ok. Have breakfast and take care.

I love you, my love !
Your and only your exclusive pillow.

***

Yibo from hospital directly drove to the Wang Empire. He reached earlier than anyone and freshen up in his office's room .

He sat on sofa with laptop. He glanced at his hand and they were fine now. He smiled. He knew it's because of Zhan he was feeling well.

After sometime Yang barged in his office, helding breakfast.

" You are early." Yang said , placing breakfast on the table.

" Mn "

" Have breakfast." Yang said.

Yibo closed his laptop and saw what Yibo brought.

" How are you ? " Yibo asked.

" I'm fit and fine." Yang said winking.

" I know you." Yibo said.

" Well my boss give me so much work my poor soul is crying." Yang said and sat across Yibo.