Chapter - 51

" what ? ! " Yang shouted, forgetting Zhan was there too.

" I'm coming. Don't move ! " Yang disconnected the call. He sprinted towards the door but stopped by Xiao Zhan.

" Yang ge ? " Zhan asked, worried.

" Yibo..." Yang stopped in between and glanced at Zhan. He almost forgot him.

" You can go home. " Yang said and tried to get away from Zhan.

" What Yibo ? Tell me , Yang ge." Zhan asked, sternly.

Yang did not have time so he asked Zhan to come with him. Zhan without delay followed him. In car Yang told Zhan that Yibo had met with accident. Hearing that Zhan's heart dropped.

After sometime they reached a house, isolated from the city. It was really a quiet and calm place.

Zhan and Yang entered. The bodyguards inside, bowed but they moved without glancing at them.
Seeing Max , coming towards them ,Yang roared," What the hell were you doing ! "

" Sir did not allow us to go with him. " Max said, bowing his head down.

" That jerk ! " Yang cursed under his breath.

" How is he ? " Yang asked.

" Dr. Zhang is still inside." Max said.

" Damn !!" Yang was really frustrated but Dr Zhang came out soon.

" Yang, don't panic. He is fine. " Dr Zhang said as soon as he saw Yang. He was a handsome, thin man in his late thirties

Yang released a deep sigh.

" His hands are pierced with glass pieces, nothing is broken. Overall he is fine." Dr Zhang said.

" Thanks , Zhang. " Yang said. He casually call him by family name instead of his name.

" Tell him to take rest. Knowing him, it's really a tough task." Dr Zhang said.

" I'll see that. " Yang said.

Then Dr Zhang eyes caught Zhan. He smiled warmly.

" Mr Xiao , he is fine. Don't worry. He is a fighter." Dr Zhang said and left.

Zhan just wanted to see Yibo. His mind was not processing anything else.

" Can I see him ? " Zhan asked.

" Let's go." Yang said.

They moved towards the room where Yibo was lying unconscious.

When Zhan entered, his heart pained to see Yibo lying without any movement. His hands upto elbow were wrapped in white. His forehead too had a bandage with some tiny scratches on his face.

Zhan went towards him and sat beside him on stool. He held his bandaged hand and leaned on it , touching his forehead. Tears flow out from his eyes with sobs.

" He'll be fine." Yang said , patting Zhan's shoulder. He came out and his aura changed.

" What really happened ? " Yang asked, coldly.

" The water tanker driver was ordered by someone to supply. The break failed, other parts were too meddled with. He had given some advance money with special advise to follow that route. The driver is injured. We are waiting for him to wake up." Max reported.

" Dig everything out. I'll kill that bastard with my own hands." Yang said darkly.

Max bowed and was about to leave when Yang stopped him. He whispered something to Max whose eyes widened in horror.