Chapter - 23

It's been three day since Wang Yibo didn't go home. He was sleeping in office. He was working on ' Youth ' series. After hearing that someone gonna mess up with the launch, Yibo had become more alert. This was an important project and he never wanted to waste his and his employees" efforts.

He was also busy in taking care of other projects as he didn't think that they wouldn't try anything dirty. He didn't want any loop hole. Wang Yibo was like a beast who will chase his prey until it came in his trap and never leave it until it get destroyed.

On the other side, Zhan was surprised as he didn't get a glimpse of Wang Yibo. When he asked about Yibo , Wang Huan told him that he was staying in office. Zhan waa surprised to see how normal this was for everyone in Wang mansion for not seeing Yibo for days.

Now he was doing painting at their place with Wen Han. He was guiding Wen Han in his work.

" Does your Yibo ge often stay in office ? " Zhan asked Han.

" Mn " Han said.

" Yibo ge rarely come home before wedding. In these last fifteen or twenty days , he was coming home regularly. Even if he came home, he alway came late . We rarely dine with him." Han said.

" Is he always like this ? " Zhan asked.

" No , not all. He has just changed in last few years as I remember."

Zhan only hummed and silence engulfed them.

Zhan didn't ask again and started to guide Han .

Today also Yibo didn't come home. The four members of family were having dinner. In between sometimes Zhan was talking and telling them about different things, sometimes Wang Qing and Wang Huan were talking. Sometimes they also involved Han in their conversation.

" Why is Yibo not coming home ? The company is working well ." Wang Qing said frowning as she really didn't like Yibo staying in company.

" He said that there are some new project on whom he have to work personally." Huan said but he himself didn't know how much that was true. Yibo hide many things from them to not to cause them worry.

" That boy ...... " Wang Qing sighed heavily and shook her head.

Then they had dinner talking about random things.

After having dinner they all resigned to their rooms. Zhan lie down on his bed and closed his eyes. He didn't feel any different as he never saw Yibo sleeping. Yibo sleep after him and woke up before him but still he felt the room was little lonely than before.

Zhan didn't think much about it and shrugged off his feelings and drifted to sleep.

One day later Yibo came back home earlier than usual. Even Zhan and Han hadn't come back from University. It was 4:30 PM when Yibo came. He found that mansion was unusually quiet. He knew that till this time Han and Zhan came but may be today they were late.

His aunty and brother weren't around too.  Servants were busy in their work so no one notice Yibo. He went quietly to his room. He put his brief case aside , removed his coat and shoes, loosened his neck tie and throw himself on the bed. He was exhausted which was clearly visible on his face. It seemed that he didn't sleep for many days. He was glad that there was no one to see him like that. The work he was doing had been completed and he felt tired so he came home early. It's not that he came willingly, it was Xue Yang who kicked him out of his office so he could rest at home.

As soon as he hit the bed , he felt his eyelids heavy and exhaustion took over him. He thought that he will rest for few minutes but didn't expect to fell asleep. After fifteen minutes Zhan and Han came too. They were tired too so they also went to their rooms. Zhan when entered in room startled to see someone sleeping in his room. Then he noticed that the sleeping figure was none other than his husband, Wang Yibo. He found him sleeping in his office clothes. Zhan  could see from his face how worn out was Yibo. It was the first time he saw Yibo sleeping.