Chapter - 24

At the launch day, everything was messed up in marketing department of Wang Empire. The reason was that the actor Tang Lian who was going to promote the series had breached the contract. The company ' Big Star Entertainment ' had just informed them about this and now they couldn't proceed with their plan of launch event.

The whole marketing department was shivering as they knew when CEO will come to know about this , they were gonna be doomed. The usually cold CEO was more than enough for them and now they had to face an angry one. Everyone was bathing in cold sweat.

**
In the office of a large building, a man in 30's was sitting and talking on phone.

" Yes, Sir we have done as you asked." The man said.

A loud laugh came from other side.

**

Wen Zi was also fretting in Jiang Enterprises when she heard about the news from one of her former colleague.

She went to Jiang Cheng office and tell him as he was the first who came in her mind. Now he was pacing back and forth, dialling Yibo's number but her brother wasn't picking up.

Jiang Cheng was also worried seeing his wife anxious expression.

" Zi , calm down. He must be busy." Jiang Cheng said.

" How can I calm down ? Me and my team was the one who planned everything. How the hell they breached the contract like this ? " Zi was worried as well fuming with anger.

" And more importantly I'm not there to handle the situation." Zi said sitting beside her husband.

Jiang Cheng hugged Zi to calm her down.

" Your brother will handle it. He is the best in our generation." Jiang Cheng said as he was well aware of Wang Yibo's ability.

Wen Zi relaxed a little after hearing this.

" You are right. He will handle it." Zi said.

" Ge is gonna be enraged " Zi said still trying to dial Yibo's number.

" Zi, which number are you trying ? Didn't you told me that Wang Yibo has two numbers ? " Jiang Cheng said.

"Shit ! I forgot." Zi said and dialed other number.

And after two rings, Yibo answered the call. He was in meeting so the other phone was in silent mode. He had just finished the meeting and come out when he received call on his personal phone.

When he saw the number, he realised what was it about so he picked it up while walking towards his office.

" Ge, how is everything ? Why they breached the contract ? Is there any problem from our side ? What are we going to do ? Have you found the solution ? " Zi started rumbling as soon as the call get connected.

" First, calm down Zi " Yibo said entering in his office.

" Ge, did I make a mistake ? "

Yibo was having enough of his sister's excessive anxious rumbling.

" Princess , calm down ! " Yibo said.

Hearing the word ' Princess' from her brother ,Zi calmed down . Her elder brothers called him princess since childhood as she was their only sister so they dotted on her.

" Sorry ge ! " Zi apologised.

" Everything is fine. Don't worry." Yibo said in calm voice.

" But this was going to be our biggest launch of this year but now...."

" This will be our biggest launch. They had already compensated for breaching the contract. So don't worry." Yibo was really calm.

" Ok " Zi said. She was about to disconnect the call but she heard Yibo's voice.