Chapter - 30

It has been one month of the couple trip. Now they both engaged in their usual life but there were some changes too. Yibo had started to come home early and their conversation seemed to become longer than earlier. Everyone was happy to see the progress even though it was a little.

Today Zhan had gone with his friends to hangout as it's been a while. He informed at home so after University he had not gone home. They also invited Han but the younger refused.

In evening weather changed and became cloudy but Xiao Zhan was not home yet. Everyone was worried as after sometime the rain started. It was raining like cat and dogs with strong winds. When Wangji Yibo came back , he was greeted by anxious faces, making his heart thumped crazily.

" Is everything alright ? " Wang Yibo asked in his usual calm voice.

" Zhan hasn't back. He has gone with his friends." Wang Qing said.

It was almost dinner time and Yibo realising that felt cold sweat on his back.

" Have you called him ? " Yibo asked.

" Hm but it was a hour ago and now his phone is switched off." Wang Huan said.

" Don't worry. It's raining. They must be stuck somewhere." Wang Yibo said trying to ease them but he himself was thinking the worst scenario in his brain.

He turned around, fished out his phone and dialed a number , walking outside.

" Yang give me Xichen number." Yibo said.

Hearing the desperation in his friends voice , Yang got worried too.

" What happened ? "

" Just give me. " Yibo said.

Xue Yang, without any further delay, send the number. Wang Yibo immediately dialed it and to his relief the Phone was picked.

" It's me ,Wang Yibo. Are you still with Zhan  ? " He asked without any formal greetings.

Xingchen told him the address. Yibo disconnect the call and rushed into the car. He took the two other cars with himself.

On the other side, the trio was standing under a shade but they were already soaked in rain.

Xingchen after talking with his friends husband turned to Zhan and asked ," where is your Phone ? "

Zhan looked at his phone and found it was switched off. Xingchen seeing his careless friend heaved a sigh.

" Whom are you talking with ? " Zhan asked seeing the expression of his friend.

" Your husband." Xingchen said. Zhan and Huisang both looked at him confused.

" He asked me our location and was sounding angry."

" We are doomed." Huisang said as he remembered the stoic face of the CEO. Today neither he brought car with himself and that's it bad luck too turned towards them.

" Yeah " Xingchen agreed.

" What are you afraid of ? It's not our fault that it's raining." Zhan said , rolling his eyes.

" I don't want to face his angry mode. My dad said that angry Mr Wang is something else." Huisang said, shivering.

" Come on , don't be a scaredy cat." Zhan said patting his friend's shoulder.

They were still talking when three black cars stopped in front of them. Zhan recognised one of them. It was his dear husband's.

Wang Yibo came out with more chilly aura around him than the weather. His men were holding umbrellas. He stood in front of his husband and seeing him drenched in cold water and shivering, his face hardened.