Chapter - 68

Zhan was in the cottage in the back side of  Wang Mansion. He had again started to paint there like before. He was creating his fantasy on canvas when his phone buzzed.

Zhan wiped his hand and picked it up.

" What you want ? " Zhan asked.

" Come on , I don't always call for that." Huisang voice came.

Zhan rolled his eyes and said," I'm busy."

" Wait ! It's my day off. My father finally gave a day to enjoy. Let's meet in evening." Huisang said .

" Hm..." Zhan thought for a while and continued," Alright, did you ask Xingchen ? "

" I did but he said he is busy. "

" Alright. It's two of us only." Zhan said.

" Ok , bro "

" Ok "

With that call get disconnected.

He was about to picked up the brush again when he heard his favourite word.

" Papa ! " Ying shouted.

Zhan turned around and saw his cutiepie standing at the door with cookies in her hand.

" Come here." Zhan said and Ying ran towards him.

She gave lovely pecks on both of his cheeks.

" Have you eaten something ? " Zhan asked . He was covered in paint so he did not hug her.

" Yup ! " Ying said.

Zhan smiled.

" What papa is drawing ? " Ying asked, staring at canvas.

" Something " Zhan said.

" Huh ? " Ying tilted her head confused.

Zhan leaned and pecked her cheek.

" I wanna make something too. Can I , papa ? " Ying asked.

" Ofcourse " Zhan said.

He got up and placed another, spotless canvas beside his and long stool too. He made his baby sit on it and gave her colours.

" Enjoy baby " Zhan said.

Ying nodded and started colouring the colourless white space. Zhan smiled to see her and he too went back to his own painting.

Ying , after a while, looked at her papa who was enjoying his work. She put the brush down and placed both her hands with paint and started to print her cute , tiny hands on canvas .

Zhan was so engrossed that she did not notice Ying.

When Zhan turned to her , she was trying to fill every corner with her hand prints. Zhan when saw what she did , he smiled.

He wiped his hand and removed the apron stained in paint, picked her phone. He clicked Ying's picture and send it to his husband.

" My baby is so talented." Zhan said.

" Papa , look." Ying said and Zhan stared at those cute, vibrant hand prints.

" So beautiful." Zhan said earning a sweet smile.

He picked her up and made her sat on his legs.

" So so beautiful ! " Zhan said kissing her head.

" Let's go back. Huh ? " Zhan said , wiping her hands.

" Hm " Ying nodded.

" I wanna cuddle." Ying said.

" As my baby wish." Zhan said as he thought it's good for Ying to rest after coming school.