Chapter - 56

It's been few days of Zhan went on picnic with Yibo and Ying. Today Xiao Zhan had very important meeting regarding a big construction project. It was a collaborative project with one of best companies after Wang Empire in that field, Qin Groups.

It was a big project so senior executives and few major shareholders were in the conference room waiting for CEO Wang Xiao.

After few minutes, the door of meeting room opened and seeing the person who entered everyone stood up, breath hitched, eyes widened . Some had tensed face while some were shocked.

" CEO Wang ! " One of the man present there said.

Yes, the person who entered was none other than Wang Yibo. Two days ago Zhan asked Yibo to take his position back as he wanted to fix his wrongdoings. So now here was the owner of Wang Empire in full glory , gracing the meeting room.

Wang Yibo had came with his deadly aura. The temperature dropped. No one dare to breathe wrongly.

Xiao Zhan glanced at everyone and then Yibo's empty face. He had expected others to be surprised but it was on whole another level. He was in his own thoughts when he heard Xue Yang.

" It's gonna be fun. I miss this." There was a creepy happiness in his tone, making Zhan and Xingchen shivered.

Wang Yibo took his designated place, Xiao Zhan took the seat beside him, Yang too took his position as shareholder. Xingchen stood aside as he was there only as assistant.

Everyone was standing, staring at Wang Yibo who was sitting in center.

" I wasn't dead. What are you staring at ?" Yibo said in his frosty tone , making everyone looked down. No one dare to lift their eyes , not even to meet eachother.

Xiao Zhan was watching each and every person intently. He had never seen Yibo working but now he thought he did not want. He knew Yibo was cold but hell the ice was freezing there literally.

" Now everyone settled down and start the discussion." Yang voice echoed in room. The only person who was enjoying the atmosphere.

Liu Zheng, CEO of Qin Corporation were gritting his teeth but gestured one of person to start the presentation.

After one hour, the presentation stopped and everyone seemed to approve it. Hearing the profit percentage at the end of project, almost everyone was in the favour.

They told their decision and were waiting for Wang Yibo to speak.

" I object." Yibo said in low , firm voice.

" Me too." Yang supported.

Zhan looked at both of them. He did not find anything wrong. It seemed a really good and profitable project.

" Why Mr Wang ? I think it's a really great project." One of the member said.

Yibo gave a glance to the man and then looked at Yang who was already waiting for signal. Seeing Yibo's gaze on him, he got up . It's his time to shine.

" Let me explain the faults here." Xue Yang said.

Everyone's attention was on Yang now.

" The initial cost which is very attractive, I agree, is very low because of material and land but both of these important factors here have problem ." Yang said .

A data appeared on the screen for everyone.

" The material which Qin Groups will get from P industries has problem. Many construction companies who had contracts with them met with fatal accidents on site regarding building collapse. Here is the data." Yang said pointing at the screen which clearly showed the low safety.