Chapter -14

Xue Yang dragged Xingchen with him . Zhan and Yibo were standing apart and Jiang Cheng and Wen Zi were in between.

" Beauty, do you have a girlfriend ? " Xue Yang asked Xingchen.

" No." Xingchen said coldly but Xue Yang had no effect.

" Then boyfriend ? " Xue Yang asked with a flirtious smile.

" What's it to do with you ? " Xingchen said irritated.

" I am interested in you . You are beautiful." Xue Yang said bluntly.

Xingchen was stunned by Yang's open confession.

" So shameless ! " Xingchen said and tried to moved away from Yang but Yang grabbed his hand.

" Hey ! Don't go like this. Don't you like anything here ? " Yang asked.

" I'll buy for you ." Xue Yang said.

Xingchen just ignored him . He was annoyed by Xue Yang. Whenever they met after Zhan and Yibo's marriage fixed , he always flirt with him. He thought that Yang just playing with him as he heard from Wen Han that he always flirted with people. And after knowing this he felt more irritated by him.

Zhan and Yibo are still standing away from each other. Yibo decided to approach Zhan as he was only looking at the rings unsure.

Zhan was checking the rings and felt someone behind him. He turned around only to come face to face with Wang Yibo.

Their faces were inches apart. Zhan was not short. He was just one or two inches less than Yibo. They were gazing at each other.
They felt their awkward position and immediately pushed away from each other.

" Why are you sneaking from behind? " Zhan asked.

" I was coming for rings. You turned around suddenly." Yibo said.
Zhan didn't say anything further and turned to check rings again.

" Don't like anything ? " Yibo asked.

" I don't know. " Zhan muttered.

Yibo didn't heard clearly and got confused.

" I don't know." Zhan said in a little loudly. He didn't know why he irritated.

Hearing Zhan's loud voice, everyone looked at him. Zhan felt embarrassed when he saw others' gazes on him.

The manager who was showing rings to Wen Zi and Jiang Cheng, felt sweat beads on his forehead. He thought may be his worker had done something wrong. He didn't want CEO to get angry.

" Sir , is something wrong ?" The manager asked approaching Yibo and Zhan.

" Nothing, show us the 'Fate' series." Yibo ordered in his chilling voice.

This collection of rings were especially designed for male couples.

" Sorry sir, I'll bring out now." The manager said wiping his forehead. He instructed other person to bring the collection.

The collection was so beautiful. It was so enchanting. Zhan saw it and felt mesmerizing.

" Check this one." Yibo said calmly. He was not annoyed or angry by Zhan's loud voice.

" Yes ! Zhan, check this one ." Yang said.

He came to see what happened to them as he was worried about Yibo because of his previous conversation with him.

Zhan chose a couple ring. Both the rings were similar but one had rose patterns and other one had thorns like patterns.

One could sense the meaning behind the designs. The designer wanted to express the love between people who were different like roses and thorns but always remain together, grow together. Like them designer wish for the couple to be always together.