Chapter - 5

Yibo and Han were going to the Wang Mansion.

" Ge , I am sorry. I worried you. " Wen Han said feeling guilty.

Yibo who was talking with Xue yang on phone, glanced at Han and saw his guilty painted face.

Wang Yibo sighed , patted his head and said ," It's fine. Don't worry. But you should be more careful."

Wen Han nodded in response and said ," I will. "

" You have made some good friends . "Yibo said while patting Han's head.

"Hmm , they are nice . " Han said.

" That's good. " yibo said and started doing his work on laptop.

Wen Han was somewhat happy because today his gege gave him piggyback ride like he used to give him when he was young.
But after joining company ,his gege became so busy that he didn't have time to play with him.

Wang Yibo and Wen Han reached the Wang Mansion. Yibo carried Han on his back to his room.
He already informed his aunty and brother. After putting Han on his bed he turned to his brother and said ," Ge , I have an important meeting. I am leaving . You guys take care of Han. "

Wang Huan glanced his brother up to down and saw his wrinkled clothes.

" Yibo , first go and change clothes . " Wang Huan said.

Then Yibo noticed his clothes and nodded. He went to his room and come back after changing in new clothes. Then he left for company.

Aunt Qing asked Mrs. Fu , who was the head maid of the house , to make something for Han to eat . She was nanny of Yibo and Zi first then Han's. When they all grew up , she become the head maid.

Mrs. Fu and her husband both worked in Wang mansion.

Wang Qing and Wang Huan both sat beside Han and asked about the incident. Han told them everything.

" aunty, ge , I am sorry. I worried all of you ."
Han said in low voice.

" It's alright. It's not your fault but you should be careful. " Aunt Qing said while caressing Han's head.

" Han , despite injury you seem happy. " Wang Huan said.

Even though they were not siblings but they had strong bond. Wang Huan saw him growing up . He was like a child to him so he can read him like an open book.

Aunt Qing also raised her eyebrow and glanced at Han. Han felt embarrassed.

" Ge , you know Yibo ge gave me piggyback ride today. " Wen Han said.

Both Aunt Qing and Wang Huan had a sad smile on their faces . Of course they knew how Yibo used to play with Han and Han was also attached to Yibo. But after Wen Ruhan's incident , Yibo changed so much , buried under so many responsibilities.

They didn't know what to say as it was not anyone's fault. Circumstances at that time brought so much changes in everyone's life.

" He care about us . Even he doesn't not show now but you know how much he care about us. Hm... " Wang Huan said softly.

Wen Han nodded . He knew how important their family for his yibo ge.

After sometime, Aunt Fu brought porridge for Han . Then after giving medicine to Han , they left the room.

After returning office, Yibo told details to Xue Yang who was as worried as he was. He also informed Wen Zi. After that he went for meeting.

Wen Zi left for home early. Wang Yibo also allowed Xue Yang to go home . Xue Yang didn't want to leave him alone in office as he knew his friend will overwork himself and after today's incident even if it was not that much serious but as one say past experiences always leave deep impressions so he was reluctant to leave yibo alone.

But Wang Yibo urged him to go so he didn't have any option. When it come to make people follow his words, Yibo had one hell ability . No one dared to oppose him.

After Yang left , Yibo drawned himself into his work . He was so immersed that he forget about time. It's one of the night when he switch off his computer. He stood up and went to the secret room . He just lay down on the bed without changing his clothes. He was exhausted but he could not able to sleep.

He had insomnia. No one knew about it not even Xue Yang. Even if he asleep there were nightmares to haunt him. Now he just got used to this. It didn't scare him that much now. He never used sleeping pills . He either listened music or overwork himself to get few hours of sleep.

****