Chapter - 88

After three days of thorough checkup and observation Yibo was shifted to another room. His would was healing normally. His few IV's were removed too.

After Another three days he could sit for while but because of wound in left abdomen, on the back , he need to be more careful.

Zhan was with him all the time.

" Zhan , how is Ying ? " Yibo asked.

Zhan stopped feeding him.

" She is asking about you. We haven't tell her yet. She cried a lot as I too did not talk with her. Then Huan ge called me and asked me to talk with her." Zhan said.

Yibo looked down and clenched his hand. He did not want to make everyone worry but at that time , he had no choice and he don't regret that because it was to protect his life too.

He just looked sideways as he heard something because of his sharp hearing and seeing Qin Dong aiming Zhan he did what came in his mind at that moment.He would never want to see his Zhan in his place. He felt in that mere few seconds die when saw Zhan being aimed then how could he bear to see him in that state ?

" Bring her here." Yibo said.

" Are you sure ? " Zhan asked.

" It's not that I can hide it in this condition. It will take time and I think everyone lied to her." Yibo said. He would have done the same he was sure of it.

" I'm awake now. She will be fine." Yibo said.

Maybe seeing him unconscious would scared Ying as she had seen her mother too but now he could talk with her.

" Alright, I'll ask uncle Fu to bring out baby." Zhan said and started feeding Zhan.

Yibo was staring at Zhan and he felt seeing Zhan's condition. He had became more thin with dark circles under his eyes. He knew he was not sleeping well neither eating.

" What are you staring at ? " Zhan asked.

" My beautiful husband." Yibo said with a smile. No matter how Zhan look he would always love him but he would also try to make his Zhan lively again.

" Stop being cheesy." Zhan said.

" Why I'm cheesy ? I'm telling truth." Yibo said .

Zhan shook his head.

" Believe me. I'm so lucky to have such beautiful husband. " Yibo said.

" I believe, I believe. Now eat." Zhan said lightly chuckling.

" Can't I have something sweet ? " Yibo said.

" Not now. Later , when you will get better." Zhan said.

Yibo sighed. His tongue was again addicted to sweets or say Zhan again awakened the sweet addicted person inside as he always bought something sweet for him whenever he got out.

When the meal was finished Zhan placed the things aside.

" Zhan , come here." Yibo said.

Zhan leaned forward and Yibo asked him to lean more, Zhan did. As soon as Yibo found Zhan near his face , he captured his lips in sweet kiss. Zhan got stunned but then smiled and reciprocated the kiss, carefully not putting pressure on Yibo's body.

" This sweet work as fine for me too." Yibo said , making Zhan chuckled.

" Remember to give me after my meal." Yibo said.

" Shameless." Zhan said , rubbing his nose gently with his husband.

Yibo pecked Zhan's lips at corners corners.