Chapter - 52

" Zhan, can you give me your phone ? " Yibo asked.

" Why ? " Zhan asked but still fished out his phone.

" Thanks." Yibo said. He dialed a number. Even in the era of technology, he remembered the number.

" Dr Zhang" Yibo said. It was a vedio call.

" Oh , you wake up. How are you feeling ? " Dr Zhang asked. He wasn't surprised at all that his patient had called him after waking up.

" Fine. " Yibo said

" Good. I gave your reports to Yang. You can ask him. Well there is nothing wrong . You protected yourself well." Dr Zhang said.

" Anything else ? " Yibo asked.

" As you'll listen. I better use them on obedient patients. " Dr Zhang said, rolling his eyes.

" Alright. Thanks." Yibo said.

" No problem. My duty." Dr Zhang said and phone get disconnected.

Yibo gave the phone back to Zhan.

" Which patient call his doctor like that ? " Zhan asked.

" I " Yibo said as it was the most natural thing for him.

" I'll ask someone to bring something for you to eat. " Zhan said , getting out of room with lighting speed.

Yibo smiled and shook his head. Soon Zhan came back with porridge. He gave that to Yibo but as soon as they other saw it , he felt puking.

" Who brought this ? " Yibo asked.

" Outside bodyguard said that Max . What's wrong ? " Zhan answered confused as he did not find anything wrong with that.

" Fuking bastard ! " Yibo cursed under his breath.

Zhan was amused to see ever calm Yibo swearing. Before he could ask anything, the door opened after a knock.

Seeing Max ,Yibo gave him his icy glare.

" Sir, it's not my fault. It was Mr Xue's idea." Max said, looking terrified.

" You work for him or me ? " Yibo asked.

Max became silent. It was a tricky question. Among all the people Yibo and Yang personally recruited, Max was oldest and close to them. So he knew many things about them.

" Sir , here is your porridge and your phone too. Everything is again transferred in it." Max said , taking the porridge which Zhan brought and placing new one on that place. He gave two phones one old and one new.

" Have rest , Sir. " Max said and ran away.

" That jerk. He is carving for breaking hands." Yibo hissed.

Zhan looked at the new porridge and finding the difference, he could not control and bursted into laughter. Both had same rice porridge but one with coriander and other without it. He found it funny. It was such a childish prank but Yibo and Max's reaction were too strong making everything more hilarious.

" Hahaha.... just....hahaha... because of coriander Hahaha..." Zhan said , laughing. He was sitting on sofa while holding his stomach. He was laughing so hard that tears formed in his eyes.

" Stop it , Zhan ! " Yibo said, even though he was liking the wild laughter.

" But it's hilarious." Zhan said laughing.

" What's so funny.." Yibo mumbled and picked up the spoon.

Zhan when saw Yibo's action me walked towards him.