Chapter - 34

After two days Wang Yibo came back. He arrived home at night so no one knew. In morning, everyone was surprised to see him on breakfast table , even Zhan too.

" You came last night ? " Huan asked.

Wang Yibo nodded.

" How was the work ? "

" Good "

" Yibo , it's good you are back. " Wang Qing said. Yibo stopped eating as he sensed his aunt wanted to say something.

" Mr Tang sent an invitation of his daughter's birthday party. I want you and Zhan to attend it." Wang Qing said, looking at the couple.

" When ? " Yibo asked.

" Today "

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan nodded.  After breakfast everyone left.

Zhan when reached the university was happy to hear that Xingchen got internship in Wang Empire. He was in his final year so before graduating they had to do internship in companies. As he was an outstanding student so his name was selected for Wang Empire.

***
In evening , Yibo and Zhan were in their room , getting ready for party. Zhan came out of bathroom and walked towards closest where he found his husband standing shirtless and going through his clothes.

Yibo turned around and saw Zhan staring at him.

Zhan's eyes left Yibo's face and trailed down on his chest to stomach. The refined muscles and six pack abs were really eye catching but what caught Zhan's attention was not that but the deep scar on the left side of stomach.

" How you got that ? " Zhan asked in daze , still looking at the scar. From just looking one can tell how much  painful must it would have been.

" It's from an accident. When I was teenager I got in one." Yibo said , brushing the fingers on his scar and turned to other side.

Zhan now noticed a few fading scars on his back. If one did not look carefully they would never notice.

" Change here. " Yibo said and left with his clothes.

After half an hour, they both were ready. Yibo was dressed in all black from head to toe while Zhan was wearing a red and black suit looking handsome and hot.

" Wear your ring ." Yibo said when he saw the empty finger of his husband. They were going for party as a couple so it would not be a problem for Zhan.

Zhan glanced at his hand and then Yibo's. He realised that his husband had not taken off ring, not even once. He nodded and put on the ring. Then they left.

When they reached at the venue, Yibo did not come out instead he held Zhan's hand , stopping him to step out.

" What ? " Zhan asked.

" If you feel uncomfortable or uneasy then tell me immediately and don't drink much . Also stay close to me." Yibo said. His face was telling he was utterly serious.

" You don't need to tell me. I've attended such parties and past." Zhan said as he felt like a child instructed by his parents.

" You have attended those as Xiao Zhan but now you are Wang Xiao Zhan." Yibo said.

Zhan was again shocked to hear his name like that. It always gave him a weird feeling.

They both came out . Zhan hooked his hand with his husband's and walked inside.

When they entered, everyone's attention were on them. They were gawking at them. Yibo and Zhan were complementing each other . If Yibo was handsome then Zhan beside him was beautiful.