Chapter - 85

Zhan was now inside a hall , filled with people, sitting in front of a stage. He was alone well not really. His three bodyguards were already mingled in crowd and as Yibo said he was their boss. They followed his orders.

It was looking some award ceremony. Zhan was sitting alone. Two days ago he received the mail that he won the first place and he was happy would be understatement. He was on cloud nine.

As for why he was alone ? That's because he had not tell anyone as he wanted to give them surprise. He just told Yibo who was going to attend the ceremony with him. But he was not there yet.

Yibo wanted to come with Zhan but at the right moment the he had to attend a conference regarding overseas investment. To say he was angry would be a joke because he was literally giving murderous aura.

Even Yang was terrified but he could not do anything as it was really important and could not be postponed.

Zhan felt sad but he calm down his husband telling that there would be time even if he attended the conference.

Zhan made him to leave for work and himself went for the venue of place.

Zhan looked at his watch and looked around. His husband was nowhere to be seen. Of course he would not come in his majestic way as it would attract too much attention and neither he nor his husband wanted that.

The host announced his name but he was in his own thoughts. He received a text and he immediately checked but to his dismay it was from his bodyguard, Allen, telling him what host was saying.

Zhan then noticed his name was called again and again. He got up and walked up to the stage as he stood in front of lot of people he was roaming his eyes to find his heart.

Some artists who had attended the ceremony as it was a national level competition praised the work according to their perception.

He was awarded with trophy and certificate. He took it with a smile. Then he was asked to tell about his inspiration.

He took the mic and sighed internally. He looked straight and his eyes widened a little and a real, bright smile formed on his lips.

Yibo was standing in last with a black grey cap and he was wearing casual black blazer with grey tshirt paired with black pants. He waved his hand lightly and smiled.

He had just reached when Zhan was proceeding to stage. He saw his husband's moment but he was failed to notice him so he changed his position so he could see him.

He just needed that. His husband with him at the most important steps of his life.

He took a deep breath and started.

" Innocence seems a simple word but this simple and fragile word hold so much. Whenever anyone think about it the one picture came to mind is of a child because their pure and impartial attitude towards the world is the most beautiful innocence.

But not only a child but a grown up who understand world , it's struggles, can also be innocent. Having Innocence doesn't mean you are unaware of cruelty or hideous things but it's when in that mature awareness one have a little corner of his own childishness. It's when even amidst those things one can laugh and become a child.

Innocence of children are for everyone but innocence came with maturity is rare.

And that's what I try to depict in my work."

When Zhan finished the whole hall engulfed in silence but soon it roared with a round of applause.

Zhan did not take his eyes off from his husband, not even for a second. Yibo too was just staring at him with a soft smile. He just wanted to hold him in his arms and pampered him with everything in this world.