Chapter - 37

After One year

It had been a whole year Wang Yibo had vanished and Xiao Zhan became the CEO of Wang Empire. No one knew where he had been . They thought Xue Yang must had some information about his whereabouts but to their disappointed he too had no idea.

The Wang Empire was working well as Jiang Cheng, Wen Zi and Song Xingchen were helping Zhan. Wen Zi and Wang Huan were also maintaining their companies. Wang Huan decided to come out and face the world again. He felt guilty and regret for throwing everything on his brother.

Xue Yang too left the company and no one knew what he was doing.

Xiao Zhan moved back to Jiang Mansion. They did not know how should they react with Xiao Zhan because somewhere he was in pain too and as a family they could not leave him. Wen Zi too did not say or ask anything from Xiao Zhan.

But the most surprising thing was that Xiao Zhan did not declare his ownership, neither his divorce. Everyone thought that Zhan was handling the company in absence of his husband. As for Yibo , they did not dare to make any predictions as the CEO liked to give surprises.

Even in this whole year, no one dared to make a move .

Today was a special day as Jiang family was celebrating the one month of their new family member. One month ago , Wen Zi gave birth to a beautiful girl. So today Jiangsu held a party in their mansion. People from Wang mansion were there too. Wen Zi was their family, they could not break their bond but the relationship between two families must have starined in this one year.

They named the girl, Xun , Jiang Xun.

" She is just like you. You were like that too." Wang Huan said , staring at his niece.

" Really ? " Wen Zi asked fascinated.

" Hm " Wang Huan nodded.

" Where is Yang ge ? " Wen Zi asked.

" He is not coming, you know but he send your gift." Huan said.

Wen Zi nodded. Among them if someone who could not control his rage was her Yang ge.

" I wish ge is here. He would be so happy. " Wen zi said, with sad face.

" He will become the favourite uncle. Don't you remember how he used to take care of you and Han." Huan said with a fond smile.

Wen Zi chuckled remembering the pleasant memories.

When the ceremony was almost over and most of the guest had left , a man in black suit entered. He was wearing a white shirt with a long black overcoat pairing with black pants , black shoes, looking ethereal.

" So our princess has her own little princess now." A deep voice came , making everyone astonished.

They looked in the direction of voice and their eyes widened. Earlier they thought they were hallucinating but seeing the Yibo in flesh they all were surprised.

" Yibo ge. " Wen Zi said. Her expression changed from shocked to gloomy to happy.

" Yibo ! " Wang family said in unison.

Yibo glanced at his family and greeted them with bow . Then he looked at Jiang family, he bowed too but with the distant aura he had in their first meeting. They felt there was some invisible wall between them.

Yibo's eyes met with Xiao Zhan who had same surprise look in his eyes. They were staring at each other, one with shock and other with passive face. Yibo was the first to avert his eyes. Xiao Zhan again felt those weird sensations which he had never tried to recognise.