Chapter - 13

In jiang Mansion, a storm had come.

" What do you mean , mom , he was going to marry Wang Yibo ? " Jiang Cheng roared.

" Cheng, first calm down ! Will you !! They don't inform me yet ! " Mrs Jiang said rubbing her temples . She was getting headache beacuse of her eldest son's shouting.
He started yelling from the moment Zhan told them that he agreed to marry Wang Yibo.

" Zhan is still young. How can you do this ? " Jiang Cheng said filled with anger.

" Do they force this marriage in return of mine wedding with Zi ? " , Jiang Cheng asked bristling with anger.

Hearing this all were shocked and Mrs Jiang felt her blood boiled.

" What are you talking Cheng ? I was the one who proposed this marriage first. Miss Wang accepted and decided to discuss about this with her family ." Mrs jiang said in loud voice . She was furious.

All were surprised to see Mrs Jiang this much angry . They rarely saw their mother angry let alone this much but they all knew when she got angry, she was fierce .

Hearing his mother's word Jiang Cheng felt he shouldn't accuse Wangs like this.

" Mr Jiang, your brother is not the only beautiful person in this world . There are lot of people who are dying to marry Yibo. " Mrs Jiang said .

" There are lots of people for our Zhan too. " Jiang Cheng said in low voice but enough that they could hear him.

" It's not about how many admirers one have ! It's about how two people complete each other ! " Mrs Jiang said feeling frustrated.

" Hopefully, Zi isn't here to listen your nonsense." Mrs Jiang said feeling a little calm when he remember Wen Zi.

" Do you really think this low about her family or do you think that Yibo has so low moral values that he will use his sister's wedding for his own pleasure ? " Mrs jiang asked looking straight at his son who was looking down now.

Jiang Cheng felt guilty and ashamed but he was worried for his brother. He didn't know about Wang Yibo much, just that he was so cruel when he did buisness. Wen Zi told him that his brother wasn't that cold or harsh but he didn't see warmth in Yibo from any angle. So he got anxious about Zhan when he heard about marriage .

" You know, you and zhan both are the same. You both always argue but have the same mindset." Mrs jiang said.

" I have never taught any of you to be prejudiced ." Mrs jiang said sadly as she was unhappy with his son.

To see her mother sad , Jiang Yanli came near her mother and hugged her.

" Mother , calm down . Ge was just worried about Zhan. " Yanli said trying to pacify her mother.

" I am sorry mom ." Jiang Cheng said when he saw that he had hurt his mom.

" Ge , no one forced me . Mom told me that final decision will be mine and I wanna give it a chance. " Zhan said holding his brother's arm like a child.

Jiang Cheng got a little relaxed after this.

" Now, everything is settled. Calm down ,dear. " Mr Jiang said while hugging his wife.

Mrs Jiang calm down and settled down on sofa.

" Cheng , you should think before speaking. You are getting marry soon. " Mrs Jiang said.

Jiang Cheng hummed and apologize again.

" Now , all of you please let this matter go. " Zhan said.

" And Cheng ge, I won't help you in your wedding preparations. After all I am groom too ." Zhan said trying to ease the atmosphere.