Chapter - 45

Yibo was in no mood of going out so he stayed at the villa with Ying whereas Yang and Jiayi decided to go to market for shopping. Anyway they could not cook so they could only provide things to their chef , Mr Wang Yibo.

As Jiayi and Yang were going they bumped into few people which made Yang heaved a deep sigh with irritation.

" I know you are a living bad luck but would you please stop rubbing that on me ? " Yang said looking at his friend.

" What do you mean ? ! " The other party roared.

" Chill ! Mr Song , I'm talking to my friend. " Yang said in relaxed tone. He was not raging like before seeing Xingchen and others.

Xiao Zhan came with Lu Ming there. Also Xingchen and Huisang were accompanying them too. There was Lu Ming's parents' villa so he decided to take Zhan there but Zhan did not want to indulge in again chasing and dating shit so he invited his best friends too to make it a simple trip.

" Oh ! Then I'm a bad luck ? Huh ? " Chen Jiayi said with a smile and seeing that Yang took a step back. She was disguising himself with cap and goggles. Her hairs rolled in bun inside the cap.

" No ..." Yang trailed thinking hard to escape.

" We are getting late . Let's go . " Yang said trying to shrugged the matter but if Chen Jiayi let him go then she would not be her.

" We aren't going anywhere." Chen Jiayi had him in headlock.

" You jerk ! You are unlucky ! " Chen Jiayi gritted her teeth.

" Sorry ! Sorry ! " Yang said , patting her hand.

" Keep your sorry to yourself, bastard ! " Chen Jiayi said and made her grip tight.

Xue Yang started to cough and Jiayi released him.

" Damn you ! Crazy girl ! Wanted to kill me. " Xue Yang said coughing. He was trying to catch his breath.

" You need more ? " Jiayi said. Even Yang could not see her eyes but he was sure of the look she was giving.

Yang took another step back, clearly retreating. He was strong but never in front of his beloved friends.

" Are you Chen Jiayi ? " Lu Ming said suddenly, making Zhan and others turned to him with surprise. Who did not know the national champion ?

They again turned to Chen Jiayi and tried to imagine how she look on TV.

" Yeah..." Chen Jiayi said as she took recognised Lu Ming. She was older than him and from different sport but it did not mean she knows nothing about other athletes.

" Is my disguise not working ? " She turned to his friend.

" You aren't wearing mask , dummy. " Yang said.

" Who is dummy ? "

They were about to start again but then heard Nie Huisang.

" Wow ! I'm really big fan of you. Mam , can I have an autograph ? " Nie Huisang seemed like a fanboy.

" Of course. " Jiayi said with a smile and took off her glasses.

" You are so different from how I saw you inside the ring ." Lu Ming said, surprised. The lady inside the ring was elegant, classic , perfect blend of gentleness and fierceness but here she was like another person sharing the same face.

" Can't you hold your temper in front of outsiders ? " Yang said.

Zhan when heard that clenched his fist . Xingchen too felt unfamiliar tinge of pain while Nie Huisang looked down.