Chapter - 18

In morning Zhan heard alarm but didn't want to wake up as he was weary. He snuggled more in blanket. After two rings alarm was turned off.

The alarm sound was from Yibo's phone. He heard the alarm and turned it off. He got up and felt sore. He stretched his hands and neck.
After getting up when he was about to go for his routine task , he noticed an extra figure in his room, he got alert. But then he remembered he was married now and his husband was sleeping in his bed. He shook his head and then went for morning walk.

After coming from his morning exercise, he saw Zhan was still sleeping. He didn't want to disturb him so he quietly took his clothes and went for shower. After being ready for office he went downstairs for breakfast. There was no one as everyone was tired from wedding. Wang Yibo had his breakfast and left.

After sometime Wang Qing and Wang Huan came . They were tired but because of their morning habits from many years , they got up early than their family's now two youngest members.

When they heard about Wang Yibo from maids, they sighed as they had expected this . But they felt relieved hearing that he had had his breakfast.

When they both sat on table Wang Qing asked Mrs Fu , mansion's head maid, to wake up Han . Mrs Fu nodded and went towards Wen Han's room.

After sometime Wen Han came and greeted them. He was still a little sleepy.

He was about to sit but Wang Qing said," Han first go and wake up Zhan. So we can have breakfast together."

Wen Han nodded and went to wake up his brother in law.

He went inside the room . When he entered he saw a ball like structure in bed . Xiao Zhan was curling in bed like a ball. He gently pull the blanket and shook him by his shoulders.

" Zhan ge ! Wake up ! " Han said.

" ummm... 5 minutes jie . " Zhan mumbled.

" Zhan ge wake up ! It's late !" Wen Han said.

But Zhan didn't wake up and slapped younger 's hand away.

" Zhan ge !!! " Wen Han shouted.

Startled by loud voice but also by 'zhan ge' Zhan jolted and sat up on his bed.

" Han ! What are you doing in my room ?" Zhan asked surprised.

" I came to wake you up." Wen Han said in low voice .

Zhan wanted to ask him what he was doing in his house but then he saw his surrounding and a thought clicked in his mind , He was married.

" Aunty , Huan ge are waiting." Han said when he saw Zhan in his thoughts. He thought Zhan hadn't waken up completely.

" Oh ! What's the time ? " Zhan asked.

" it's 9:30 " Han said.

" OMG ! I'm late again. I have to go University." Zhan said and stand up immediately.

" Zhan ge , you don't have to go today. You have already applied for leave ." Han reminded Zhan.

Xiao Zhan claimed down and sat on the bed again. Then he looked at Wen Han and said, " I'm coming in few minutes. Let me freshen up."

Then he run towards the bathroom. Wen Han left the room.

Zhan came out . He glanced at bed then remembered that Yibo told him to share bed with him. At the thought of sleeping same bed he felt his face hot. But he didn't know if Yibo slept beside him or not as he already fell asleep when Yibo came from shower.

He shrugged his thoughts as he realised he was getting late.

When he came downstairs, he saw Wang Qing, Wang Huan and Wen Han on breakfast table waiting for him.