Chapter - 69

Inside the bathroom Zhan was surprised to see the red marks over his neck and chest. They weren't deep but still screaming the truth of last night. Zhan turned red immediately. He caressed the marks with a blushing face and shy smile.

He then took a warm bath to relax his muscles. When he came out Yibo was not in room. He went to closest and picked the clothes. He was not that short from Yibo so he could wear them.

There were not many colours to choose. All black white , grey and some light blue. Zhan picked a white one with caramel brown overcoat.

He wore it but seeing the marks visible, he tried to hide it with collars. He was busy with that when Yibo came and saw him struggling. He smiled.

" Why hiding ? You look beautiful with them." Yibo said, standing behind him and Zhan blushed.

" Shameless ! " Zhan said.

Yibo smiled and leaned forward. He sucked the mark on his neck , making Zhan moan.

" Ah~~~ stop~~~" Zhan moaned and tilted his head to give more access.

After sucking heart content Yibo stopped.

" Now it's more gorgeous." Yibo said.

" Yibooooo.." Zhan whined.

"  I love when you react to my touch." Yibo whispered near his ears.

Zhan turned and hit his shameless husband in chest.

" Don't be so shameless." Zhan said.

" Why I'm shameless ? I remember you last night....."

Zhan did not let him complete and closed his mouth with his palm.

" Stop ! Aren't we getting late ? " Zhan said trying to divert his teasing husband's attention.

" I think Yang will handle." Yibo said making Zhan speechless.

" As leader you should value time." Zhan said and tried to escape.

" Where are you going like this ? " Yibo asked , holding Zhan's waist.

" How ? " Zhan asked. He thought he was ready.

Yibo without speaking made him sit inside the walk in closest. He moved to a shelf and picked a few small box.

Zhan was just watching him confused. Yibo came and sat opposite to Zhan.

Yibo opened the boxes and Zhan realised it was makeup materials. Yibo started to hide Zhan's marks with that.

" Did not you say not to hide ? " Zhan asked as he really was confused by his husband's action.

" You think I'll let anyone see you like this ? " Yibo said.

Zhan did not speak. He had seen people showing these things with proud. There partners too with pride show them. It became a trend and people thought it was a proof of possessiveness.

Yibo seemed to get what Zhan was thinking. He spoke without stopping his actions.

" You are my love not a trophy to show case in public. These are our moments. Only belong to us. No one has right to know, hear , see and even think about that. " Yibo said.

" I'll never allow anyone to see you like this and imagine or think anything. You believe if anyone dare to cross that line I'll kill him with my own hands." Yibo added the last line with a tinge of coldness but Zhan felt the warmth, love , care and protection.

" And that's how possessive I'm." Yibo said earning a loud kiss on his cheek.

Yibo looked up and saw Zhan smiling with eyes brimming with love.