Chapter - 84

Zhan was in his studio. He had already submitted his painting with the theme given to him. It was really pure emotions, innocence and Zhan enjoying that carving on canvas .

He was busy when he received a notification on his social media account where he post his work. Zhan picked it up and read. His eyes widened. He put everything aside and sprint out with rocket speed.

In Wang Empire, Yibo had just came out of meeting and sat on his desk when the door of his office opened. He was about to coldly ask about the person who dare to enter without permission but seeing his husband, all the words stuck in his throat.

Zhan when saw Yibo, he immediately ran to him and took him in a bone crashing hug, sitting on his lap. Yibo got startled as it happened too soon but then worry crept in his heart.

He was about to ask but Zhan beat him.

" I'm so happy. " Zhan said , laughing. He looked at his husband's face and pampered Yibo's face with kisses.

" I'm happy, happy, happy......." Zhan was repeating and pecking Yibo all over his face who could not help but chuckled heartily. He could know the reason later. His Zhan's overwhelming happiness was really contagious that he himself was feeling his chest bursting with joy.

He could see his husband could not contain his joy with the way he was smiling ear to ear and laughing lightly.

Yibo held Zhan's face as he thought his husband would not stop and laughed," Can I know what make my husband this happy ? "

" You know the famous curator Xu Yushou who own Fusion Gallery contacted. He want to exhibit my art." Zhan said , excitedly. Eyes sparkling with immeasurable joy.

" That's great ! " Yibo said, smiling widely. He kissed Zhan's forehead.

" I'm so proud of you." Yibo said.

" You know he himself once was a painter. I really like his work. I'm so excited to meet him. He is my idol. "

Yibo captured Zhan's lips and then in few seconds released.

" You can't praise someone else like this." Yibo said and Zhan took almost five minute to understand what his husband was implying.

He started laughing.

" Oh my dear ! Are you jealous ? " Zhan said , amused.

Yibo did not spoke but the small , almost invisible, pout appeared.

Zhan pecked those pouty lips. Their role sometimes reversed and he loved it because he too want to pamper his husband.

" My love, he is an old man. I like his work." Zhan said.

" I know." Yibo said and pecked Zhan's lips again.

" You really amaze me ." Zhan said. He did not think Yibo get jealous easily. Yes, Yibo was sometime behave possessive but Zhan never saw him jealous.

" Dear husband, love you. " Zhan said and Yibo gave a smile.

" Love you too." Yibo said, holding Zhan.

" Now tell me details." Yibo said.

" Fusion gallery exhibit arts of different new artists in single exhibition, every two year. This time it's mine." Zhan said.

" Hm " Yibo said , smiling.

" We'll have a meeting tomorrow at my studio." Zhan said.

" Do you wanna tell others ? " Yibo asked.

Zhan shook his head.

" Not now , later . You are the first to come in mind so I come here." Zhan said.